Companions forum

April Travel in Thailand

• bumbly

Joined Travelfish
    2nd February, 2011

Hello!
    I am a 28yr old female from Canada. I will be in Bangkok around the first of April and I want to venture into the East Coast beaches. I have to make a visa run in the middle of the month and Im still not sure if I will fly or do this by foot (thinking Cambodia?). It would be great to find a companion to travel with, write me back if you are interested or if you think we may be able to meet up along the way! Cheers!

-Seanna

#1 Posted: 7/3/2011 - 03:32

• Advertisement

• goliath955

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2011

Hello Seanna,
    I'm 36 years old canadian from Quebec, will be in bangkok in march 26th and stay for a week or so, probably head north for trekking and then going south to east coast beaches, ko thao for diving and kho phangan for the moon party! Let me know if you're interested to share time travel, tips and fun! I think doing it by ground through thailand (train or something) or direct flight to koh samui. thinking about leaving Bangkok around April 3 or 4...
    see ya!
    David

#2 Posted: 14/3/2011 - 05:57

• bumbly

Joined Travelfish
    2nd February, 2011

Hi Goliath!

That sounds great, I would love to meet up, I should be in Bangkok around the 1st of April. Your itinerary sounds very much like my rough copy, except the one thing that I must do around the 7th is fly out of Thailand and back to renew my 30 day Visa-waver.

Maybe we can arrange to meet sometime the first week of April, let me know watchu think!

Looking forward to hearing backfrom u!

-Seanna

#3 Posted: 14/3/2011 - 08:52

• goliath955

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2011

Hi again Seanna,
    I understand your waiver-visa thing,Cambodia is a good option! important things to remind: april 13th is thai new year and it's a national holidays. That means everybody travelling to their hometown and april 18th is the night of the fullmoon party! it could be nice to meet you in Bangkok, I'm gonna be probably near Kao San road, we can figure it out from this point! here's my email:

davidpare55@hotmail.com

Cheers!

p.s. do you dive?

#4 Posted: 14/3/2011 - 09:53

• bw107

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2011
    Location United States

Hey everyone! My name is Burton I just turned 30/m and live in Las Vegas, NV. I will be flying into BKK on April 12th SOLO and would love to meet and travel with some other people. I don't really have any plans or routes mapped out so I would be down for whatever and just plan on going with the flow. Please e-mail me if you would like to meet up around this time. Also if you have facebook please add me as a friend my user name is (Burton Wheeler)-Las Vegas, NV USA or e-mail me at thaiburt@hotmail.com

One Love,
    Burton

#5 Posted: 15/3/2011 - 00:09

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.