Companions forum

greek 27 travelling in april

• greektravel-
    ler

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2011

Hello everyone...:)) I am arriving in Bangkok on the 5th of April...I will stay there for 3 days or so then either make my way to the north or go to cambodia. I will visit all 4 countries in a period of 2,5 months. Anyone interested in meeting and teaming up with me?

#1 Posted: 7/3/2011 - 07:46

• Advertisement

• worldbound

Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2011

Geek-

Actually I am landing in Bangkok on the 5th as well. I was going to just spend a day in the city to get some things together before heading up North to Chiang Mai. Would you be interested in doing that first and then going to Cambodia later?
    Where were you planning to go in Cambodia?

#2 Posted: 7/3/2011 - 08:42

• greektravel-
    ler

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2011

my plan is to stay 3 days in bangkok...then do the 4 country itenary either clockwise
    thailand - laos - cambodia - vietnam all the way to hanoi then fly back to bangkok or do it the other way round thailand - cambodia - vietnam - laos - thailand . are u male female? age? in cambodia i want to visit siem riap and the angkor wat temples...and pnom phen

#3 Posted: 7/3/2011 - 19:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
greek male travelling thailand - laos - cambodia - vietnam then back to thai islands....mar-june ... By greektraveller on 10 Feb 2011 0 2159 10 Feb 2011