Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

greek 27 travelling in april

Posted by greektraveller on 7/3/2011 at 07:46

Hello everyone...:)) I am arriving in Bangkok on the 5th of April...I will stay there for 3 days or so then either make my way to the north or go to cambodia. I will visit all 4 countries in a period of 2,5 months. Anyone interested in meeting and teaming up with me?

#1 greektraveller has been a member since 24/1/2011. Posts: 44

Posted by worldbound on 7/3/2011 at 08:42

Geek-

Actually I am landing in Bangkok on the 5th as well. I was going to just spend a day in the city to get some things together before heading up North to Chiang Mai. Would you be interested in doing that first and then going to Cambodia later?
Where were you planning to go in Cambodia?

#2 worldbound has been a member since 21/2/2011. Posts: 23

Posted by greektraveller on 7/3/2011 at 19:25

my plan is to stay 3 days in bangkok...then do the 4 country itenary either clockwise
thailand - laos - cambodia - vietnam all the way to hanoi then fly back to bangkok or do it the other way round thailand - cambodia - vietnam - laos - thailand . are u male female? age? in cambodia i want to visit siem riap and the angkor wat temples...and pnom phen

#3 greektraveller has been a member since 24/1/2011. Posts: 44

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.