Companions forum

24 y/o male from Canada - Heading to Thailand in September until whenever...

• allfiredup

Joined Travelfish
    8th March, 2011
    Location Canada

I'm a 24-year-old male from Canada,heading solo to Chiang Mai & Mae Hong Son for some volunteering and traveling in my time off from my seasonal profession.

I'm very amped to fly into Chiang Mai and open to any other opportunities. I would like to venture beyond those destinations (even beyond Thailand).

I'm very outgoing and available if anyone would like to meet up for a beer, food, a hike or some sightseeing - There are thousands of Wats to check out. I'd like to dabble in some more adventurous activities as well - bungee jumping, try some muay thai, get some sak yant, snake blood (terribly cruel, I know). All very dependent on how brave I feel once I'm there.

Travel Safe

#1 Posted: 8/3/2011 - 04:40

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
22 y/o solo male from Canada - Heading south from Laos to Indonesia Feb-April ... By alreadythere on 25 Jan 2011 0 1427 25 Jan 2011
26/Male/Canada/Nov 1st 2012 Thailand-Vietnam-Cambodia-Laos ... By christophr on 28 Oct 2012 1 1069 30 Oct 2012
23 Year old Irish male heading to Thailand + the rest of SEA and Australia until the money runs out ... By anthony998 on 6 Oct 2009 7 2154 4 Nov 2009
Male (25, UK) travelling solo to Thailand: 8th - 25th September ... By 99cwhho on 12 Jul 2013 0 439 12 Jul 2013