Companions forum

May in Burma, June wherever

• Lother

Joined Travelfish
    12th May, 2006
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 31

Going to be taking a flight to Yangon from BKK on May 5th and planning to spend about a month there. The rough plan includes visiting Mandalay and surrounds (Shwebo, Monywa, maybe trekking around Hsipaw), Yangon and surrounds, and Mawlamyine & Hpa-an, but I'm quite flexible.

I've been around SEA quite a few times, but never to Burma. I'll be going solo but would quite like some company for part or all of the time in Burma. After Burma, I have another month to spend wherever I feel like, so suggestions for June are also welcome. I'm thinking of Isaan and Northern Laos maybe, or why not Cambodia again too (speak so-so Khmer). Or Indonesia, or the Philippines.

So, if anyone is planning to be around and would like the company of a pretty agreeable, laidback, mid-20s psychology major from Northern Europe, leave a note here or e-mail me at (burmaorbust @ hushmail.com) :)

#1 Posted: 17/3/2011 - 18:19

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.