Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

May in Burma, June wherever

Posted by Lother on 17/3/2011 at 18:19

Going to be taking a flight to Yangon from BKK on May 5th and planning to spend about a month there. The rough plan includes visiting Mandalay and surrounds (Shwebo, Monywa, maybe trekking around Hsipaw), Yangon and surrounds, and Mawlamyine & Hpa-an, but I'm quite flexible.

I've been around SEA quite a few times, but never to Burma. I'll be going solo but would quite like some company for part or all of the time in Burma. After Burma, I have another month to spend wherever I feel like, so suggestions for June are also welcome. I'm thinking of Isaan and Northern Laos maybe, or why not Cambodia again too (speak so-so Khmer). Or Indonesia, or the Philippines.

So, if anyone is planning to be around and would like the company of a pretty agreeable, laidback, mid-20s psychology major from Northern Europe, leave a note here or e-mail me at (burmaorbust @ hushmail.com) :)

#1 Lother has been a member since 12/5/2006. Location: Earth. Posts: 214

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.