Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

arriving 5th of april

Posted by greektraveller on 18/3/2011 at 08:43

Hello there....i am arrving in Bangkok on the 5th and will take it from there..anyone down there at this date ? who wants to meet up maybe travel together

#1 greektraveller has been a member since 24/1/2011. Posts: 44

Posted by neilmatt83 on 21/3/2011 at 19:07

Hey Greektraveller
I fly in to Bangkok on the 3rd. Had Planed to stay in bangkok for 3 days. But I'll probably stay until the following Sunday as there is a Heineken cup rugby match i want to see. But once I start moving I'll be heading south to do some Island hoping ending up in Koh Phangan for the full moon party. Then after that bit more Island hopping before make my way up north to cross over into Laos. But thats all open to change.
Thats the plans anyhow.
Neil

#2 neilmatt83 has been a member since 16/2/2011. Posts: 12

Posted by greektraveller on 21/3/2011 at 21:43

Hi Neil...sounds good...my plan is to leave the islands to the end of my trip...but yeh take my email its georgezervos83@gmail.com. this is also my facebook email if u wanna add me we can keep in touch in case we meet up?

#3 greektraveller has been a member since 24/1/2011. Posts: 44

Posted by ChelseaP on 23/4/2011 at 13:54

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey guys,
Are you still traveling? Am I'm Vietnam at the moment and heading to Cambodia if either of you are keen to meet up! Haven't got any plans set in concrete but a vague idea of where I wanna go! Fly back to NZ on the 14th I think it is... Anyway let me know :-)
Chelsea

#4 ChelseaP has been a member since 12/4/2011. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.