Companions forum

arriving 5th of april

• greektravel-
    ler

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2011

Hello there....i am arrving in Bangkok on the 5th and will take it from there..anyone down there at this date ? who wants to meet up maybe travel together

#1 Posted: 18/3/2011 - 08:43

• Advertisement

• neilmatt83

Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2011

Hey Greektraveller
    I fly in to Bangkok on the 3rd. Had Planed to stay in bangkok for 3 days. But I'll probably stay until the following Sunday as there is a Heineken cup rugby match i want to see. But once I start moving I'll be heading south to do some Island hoping ending up in Koh Phangan for the full moon party. Then after that bit more Island hopping before make my way up north to cross over into Laos. But thats all open to change.
    Thats the plans anyhow.
    Neil

#2 Posted: 21/3/2011 - 19:07

• greektravel-
    ler

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2011

Hi Neil...sounds good...my plan is to leave the islands to the end of my trip...but yeh take my email its georgezervos83@gmail.com. this is also my facebook email if u wanna add me we can keep in touch in case we meet up?

#3 Posted: 21/3/2011 - 21:43

• ChelseaP

Joined Travelfish
    12th April, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey guys,
    Are you still traveling? Am I'm Vietnam at the moment and heading to Cambodia if either of you are keen to meet up! Haven't got any plans set in concrete but a vague idea of where I wanna go! Fly back to NZ on the 14th I think it is... Anyway let me know :-)
    Chelsea

#4 Posted: 23/4/2011 - 13:54

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Arriving in Bangkok April 26th ... By brokestock on 15 Apr 2011 6 1804 5 May 2011
Route Advice - Arriving in April, Where to Start? ... By ace3913 on 5 Dec 2012 6 1951 11 Jan 2013