Companions forum

Thailand/Cambodia in June

• skbxb6

Joined Travelfish
    2nd March, 2011

Hi travelers,

I am a 26 year old woman from San Francisco looking for travel partners for June (I'll be there June 1st through the 29th). I am flexible and am in beginning stages of planning (my travel buddy who was supposed to go with me just canceled). I'm looking at spending around 4-5 days in Bangkok,then moving to Chiang Mai and other areas in the north, then travel down to the southern beaches. At some point I also want to go to Cambodia to see Angkor Wat. Those are my preliminary must-see places and I'm also very open. I have to get the ball rolling here, so message me if you're interested in meeting up!!

Cheers,
    Samantha

#1 Posted: 25/3/2011 - 11:53

• Advertisement

• sizzflair

Joined Travelfish
    20th April, 2011

Samantha,

I'm on the same boat as you are. Planning on going to Thailand/Cambodia or Thailand/Laos in June for the whole month. I'm still trying to work on the itinerary but I'll tag along if you need a partner. I'm 23, Male from NY.

So far I'm thinking Bangkok and def. want to stop by Koh phangan for the full moon party (June 15 is the full moon party day). Let me know if you're interested.

Feel free to email me: sizzflair@gmail.com

-Tyler

#2 Posted: 20/4/2011 - 01:52

• DDavies

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2011

How're the plans shaping up? I'm flying into Bangkok on the 5th and heading down to Ko Phangan till the 11th, after that I'm undecided. Definitely want to cross into Cambodia for Angkor, and would love to set foot in Vietnam too! However, I am flying out of Bangkok on July 10th so may have to moderate the plans a bit. If you fancy some company for some/any of your travels gives us a shout.

Cheers

Dave

#3 Posted: 25/5/2011 - 06:33

• snowli

Joined Travelfish
    29th March, 2011

Hey! I will be travelling to Laos but will also be arriving in Bangkok on the 5th of June and I'm looking for fellow travellers to visit the city. I don't have a place to stay yet so I'm open to any suggestions. I'm a 23 year old girl from Switzerland and I'm pretty easy going.
    Hope to hear from you!

Olivia

#4 Posted: 25/5/2011 - 21:55

• parth82390

Joined Travelfish
    9th May, 2011

I will be landing in Bangkok on June 8th, and plan to spend some time there before heading over to the full moon party on June 16th. After that, I plan to visit Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam on my way back to Hong Kong. If anyone is interested in meeting up at any point, feel free to email at parth82390@gmail.com

I am a 21 year old male from Chicago, looking to meet as many people as I can!

#5 Posted: 26/5/2011 - 02:52

• ashishngupta

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2011

Hey 21y/o M from India any one intrested to hit the scene in Bangkok? dates... 9th june to 15th June.... email me ashishngupta@gmail..com

#6 Posted: 6/6/2011 - 04:53

• keng29

Joined Travelfish
    11th June, 2011

Anyone interested in doing the Bangkok-->Siem Reap trip together on the 18th? Would be great to have someone to split the costs/dodge scams/hang out with! 24 y/o f from Boston.

#7 Posted: 11/6/2011 - 19:52

• curiouser

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2011

hi all,

sounds like i may cross with some of you. im in malaysia right now and planning to stick around for a couple more days. i fly out of bangkok on july 5 and am still deciding what my route will be for the next three weeks. i just came from southern thailand so im thinking about heading to vietnam and/or cambodia next.

send me an email if our dates match! curiouser85@gmail.com

adrienne 25f from california

#8 Posted: 12/6/2011 - 18:32

• parth82390

Joined Travelfish
    9th May, 2011

keng29, I am interested in doing the Siem Reap trip together. I have no plans finalized until after the full moon party on June 16th. 20 year old male from chicago, traveling solo.

Shoot me an email at parth82390 AT gmail.com if you wanna travel together.

Cheers,
    Parth

#9 Posted: 13/6/2011 - 07:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.