Companions forum

2011 World Travel

• annieehyett

Joined Travelfish
    6th April, 2011
    Location United States

I have decided to take a trip to Thailand/SE asia August of 2011. I am looking for a companion to come with me, seeing as this will be my first time traveling this far alone. I am looking to volunteer my way around and do the whole trip as cheap as possible, but still have time to relax and go out for some fun! Let me know if you are interested and we could start some initial planning for the trip of a life time!

#1 Posted: 6/4/2011 - 02:18

• Advertisement

• April85

Joined Travelfish
    4th March, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Hey there. How long do you want to be away for??I'm arriving in Bangkok august 20th by myself..I want to travel Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore and possibly the Phillipines. I have 5.5 months so in no rush and then im flying into Auckland to travel more and work.Theres a full moon party on sept 12th and ive been speaking to people on other sites and made a facebook group so maybe a group of us can book into the same accommodation. x x

#2 Posted: 6/4/2011 - 05:19

• annieehyett

Joined Travelfish
    6th April, 2011
    Location United States

I am taking off the whole year from school and will be a free lady until july 2012 (Crazy!) I am planning of traveling until I have enough money to buy my return ticket. I would love to book the same accommodation to start out with. That would be awesome, and we could see where to go from there. I think my first step is just buying that first plane ticket!

#3 Posted: 6/4/2011 - 22:35

• jonny85

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2011

Hi both,im looking to travel asia then move on to austrailia to work when my money runs low! whats the facebook group so i can join if possible thanks!

#4 Posted: 18/4/2011 - 23:09

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.