Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

33 y/o female travelling to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia May-July

Posted by Masser on 9/5/2011 at 21:49

Hi

I am 33 yo Danish female who will be travelling to SE Asia for 8 weeks. Will arrive in Bangkok on the 19th May, plan is to stay there for a couple of days then will be heading to North Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. Besides knowing the rough route I am flexible and will plan as I go along.

If anyone else is travelling during this time who wants to join up and share a laugh let me know.

#1 Masser has been a member since 4/4/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by sandraaa on 9/6/2011 at 10:59

Hey there,

When will you be in Vietnam? I will be travelling from Hanoi down to HCMC for 3 weeks from June 22nd and would love to meet up with fellow travellers!

Sandra

#2 sandraaa has been a member since 26/4/2011. Posts: 8

Posted by Geminic1974 on 22/6/2011 at 17:34

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi there, I'm traveling southern Lao from Vientiene on the 25/6. I'm a 36yr old Australian solo traveler. Easy going, fun and mainly travel for nature, wildlife & culture.
Drop me line if your in the area . . .C

#3 Geminic1974 has been a member since 22/6/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by mimi10000 on 8/5/2012 at 09:10

Hiya im planning to be in Bangkok on the 27th May and travel around Thailand for 3weeks, il them be heading to Oz for a year. id love to meet up if your still going to be around my email address is mayaladva@aol.com. let me know. x

#4 mimi10000 has been a member since 8/5/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 7

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.