Companions forum

Bangkok tonight 22 y/o female

• noregrets

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2011

Hi all,

I'm arriving in Bangkok tonight, June 6th and looking for a travel companion. I have loose plans to go north, then into Laos, down to Cambodia, and then back to the islands but I can change those plans if necessary. Just let me know if you are in Bangkok and in need of some company.

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 6/6/2011 - 18:05

• Advertisement

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

My wife told me no way...

#2 Posted: 6/6/2011 - 22:07

• ryder80

Joined Travelfish
    19th December, 2010

hi there,

i'm currently in singapore, flying back to bangkok tuesday june 7th, be there for a few days depending, then off to northern thailand. then into laos, cambodia, and viet-nam...
    my set time going back home is august 1st, spend last week of july back in HK...

#3 Posted: 7/6/2011 - 00:01

• lilooliloo4

Joined Travelfish
    8th June, 2011

hi,

im 32male from dubai. plan my vacation in bangkok from June 10 -15. ...a week vacation for golf and some site seeing.

i used to live in bangkok for 3 years as an expat with FMCG.

if any interests to meet up, please email lilooliloo4 at gmail dot com

#4 Posted: 8/6/2011 - 22:04

• DDavies

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2011

Hiya, I'm in Chiang Mai right now. Going to spend about 5 days here then head over to Laos. Let me know if that overlaps with you at all.
    www.facebook.com/david.davies

#5 Posted: 14/6/2011 - 16:50

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Showing up in Bangkok tonight with no plans! ... By wanderwonder25 on 23 Apr 2011 3 2121 25 Apr 2011
Good spot in Bangkok to watch the World Cup Finals tonight? ... By evanh on 13 Jul 2014 1 227 13 Jul 2014