Companions forum

June 16 - Bangkok

• melee75

Joined Travelfish
    25th May, 2011

Hi All!

I'll be arriving in Bangkok next Thursday late night (June 16) for my 10 week SE Asia trip. I'll be in Bangkok for at least 3 - 4 days and then decide whether I want to go up through Chang Mai and then Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam.

I'm a SE Asia rookie, so if anyone wants to meet up and talk about their itineraries or just hang out, lemme know.

Or if any of you veterans want to meet up and share your experiences and advice, that would be awesome too!

Thanks,
    Mike

#1 Posted: 11/6/2011 - 17:21

• Advertisement

• robh181

Joined Travelfish
    8th June, 2011

Hey Mike,

I'm getting into Bangkok late Wed night (June15th) to start a 7 week trip before I head back to the university in the fall. I've got roughly the same itinerary - go north from Bangkok then over to Laos down through Cambodia then into Vietnam. I've backpacked a bit in western Europe but this will be my first time in SE Asia as well. I don't really have anything set in stone. if you wanted to drop me a line we could chat and see if our schedules match up or just maybe meet up in Bangkok. shoot me an e-mail at robh181@gmail.com or gchat me if you use gmail too.

Hope to hear from you,

Rob

#2 Posted: 12/6/2011 - 07:54

• melee75

Joined Travelfish
    25th May, 2011

Hey Rob,

I'll be emailing you. My email is melee75@gmail.com

Mike

#3 Posted: 12/6/2011 - 16:05

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.