Companions forum

Cambodia novice motorcycle tour August 2011 - 24f

• SamSeng

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2011

Hi! I'm a 24 year old female looking to hire a motorbike and tour around Cambodia in the middle of August. Never really done the biking thing before so I'm gonna stop by Phnom Penh for a thorough bike orientation first...

I'm currently teaching English in South Korea, and I get 2 weeks of vacation time so I was thinking of spending a night or 2 in each place. The route I'm thinking of taking is:

Phnom Penh > Kampong Chhnang > Battambang > Sisophan > Siem Reap > Kompong Thom > Phnom Penh

It would be pretty cool to get a group of people together for this, and anyone with biking experience would be awesome!

PM me for more details

#1 Posted: 14/6/2011 - 13:57

• Advertisement

• c4traz

Joined Travelfish
    27th June, 2011

Hi,
    are you sure that u wanna start riding in Cambodia as u are a novice?
    I'm a 23 male working in Singapore and planning to buy a dirt bike here and go up Malaysia as far and long as I like. I have bike experience, but not on long trips though.
    But I'm still very flexible about my plans, so please get in touch with me, if you want to share some ideas :)

#2 Posted: 27/6/2011 - 01:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.