Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

23 year old M - -Thailand,Malaysia, Indo, Vietnam - Dec. 26th -end of Feb 2012 (maybe longer)

Posted by tomasello43 on 21/6/2011 at 12:22

I am a 23 year old male from California. Extremely easy to get along with, fun, outgoing. At times I am known to get a little wild when I party, I am hoping to keep my budget down fortunately, so I plan to party but not to an extensive level., as this trip is not considered a "party trip". I arrive in Bangkok Dec. 26th. and plan to spend 2012 new years in the city. Exploring N Thailand and then headed down to Southern Thailand to explore some islands. Looking to head out to Malaysia for a short period before heading south to do some surfing in Indonesia. From Indo I plan to fly into Vietnam and do some traveling before heading back home to the states.
If anyone has a similar plan, I am open to changing some things up as nothing is set in stone and I am definitely an open tong and like to live and travel spontaneously.

#1 tomasello43 has been a member since 21/6/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.