Companions forum

July and August SEAsia

• devonmck4

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2011
    Location United States

Hello! I am traveling to BKK July 6th for 6 weeks of overland travel through hopefully Thailand, Cambodia Laos and Vietnam. I am a 26 yo female from the states looking for some people to experience travel in SEA with. I am interested in meeting some people to travel with who arent big partiers since I do not drink. If you are out there definately message me, love to catch up on the road!

#1 Posted: 28/6/2011 - 13:12

• Advertisement

• steph641

Joined Travelfish
    27th July, 2011

Hey!

I'm currently in Bangkok and looking to go to Cambodia any time soon, preferably with some company! I'm not sure if this is on your itinerary but if it sounds good to you let me know, maybe we can meet up. I'm coming to the end of my trip so really would just like to see Angkor Wat and then I have no other set plans whilst over in Cambodia. I'm not a big drinker either infact whilst travelling i've hardly drank so I can definetly go without massive nights out!

Steph x

#2 Posted: 28/7/2011 - 10:57

• steph641

Joined Travelfish
    27th July, 2011

Hey!

I'm currently in Bangkok and looking to go to Cambodia any time soon, preferably with some company! I'm not sure if this is on your itinerary but if it sounds good to you let me know, maybe we can meet up. I'm coming to the end of my trip so really would just like to see Angkor Wat and then I have no other set plans whilst over in Cambodia. I'm not a big drinker either infact whilst travelling i've hardly drank so I can definetly go without massive nights out!

Steph x

#3 Posted: 28/7/2011 - 10:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Thailand/Laos 3rd July-6th August Full moon Party - 3rd July ... By lydmac on 30 Jan 2012 8 1908 13 Apr 2012