Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

July and August SEAsia

Posted by devonmck4 on 28/6/2011 at 13:12

Hello! I am traveling to BKK July 6th for 6 weeks of overland travel through hopefully Thailand, Cambodia Laos and Vietnam. I am a 26 yo female from the states looking for some people to experience travel in SEA with. I am interested in meeting some people to travel with who arent big partiers since I do not drink. If you are out there definately message me, love to catch up on the road!

#1 devonmck4 has been a member since 18/5/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 3

Posted by steph641 on 28/7/2011 at 10:57

Hey!

I'm currently in Bangkok and looking to go to Cambodia any time soon, preferably with some company! I'm not sure if this is on your itinerary but if it sounds good to you let me know, maybe we can meet up. I'm coming to the end of my trip so really would just like to see Angkor Wat and then I have no other set plans whilst over in Cambodia. I'm not a big drinker either infact whilst travelling i've hardly drank so I can definetly go without massive nights out!

Steph x

#2 steph641 has been a member since 27/7/2011. Posts: 8

Posted by steph641 on 28/7/2011 at 10:58

Hey!

I'm currently in Bangkok and looking to go to Cambodia any time soon, preferably with some company! I'm not sure if this is on your itinerary but if it sounds good to you let me know, maybe we can meet up. I'm coming to the end of my trip so really would just like to see Angkor Wat and then I have no other set plans whilst over in Cambodia. I'm not a big drinker either infact whilst travelling i've hardly drank so I can definetly go without massive nights out!

Steph x

#3 steph641 has been a member since 27/7/2011. Posts: 8

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.