Companions forum

bicycle tour

• buggy

Joined Travelfish
    13th July, 2011

hi, i am planning a trip around s e asia on a push bike. i plan on covering cambodia, loas, malaysia, indoniasia, philappines, and later all the way back to europe.
    i am a 44 year old male, from england. i have travelled all over india on a motorbike last year and now lived in thailand for a year.i plan on starting the trip in september.
    if anybody is interested in joining me for part or the whole trip please contact me. i am still planning my route so am flexable as to where to go.cheers
    chris

#1 Posted: 13/7/2011 - 16:40

• Advertisement

• goldentrian-
    gle

Joined Travelfish
    11th July, 2011

hello,

Myname is peter and I want to share my holiday experience by bicycle and bike in India travel with you all. when I went India then italked to travel company "friends travel services" which suggest metravel GoldenTriangle Tour by bike then I decided travelby bike and I enjoyed a lot during this tour GoldenTriangle Tourcovers Delhi the capital city of India, Agra the city of love that embraces one of theseven wonders of world Taj Mahal. And the final destination ofthis Golden Triangle Tour is Jaipur, known as pink city and is capitalof historical ,cultural , colorful and magnificent Rajasthan.. I enjoyedmy holidays to the fullest and I recommend this wonderful tour to any one whois planning to visit India.

#2 Posted: 22/7/2011 - 12:35

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Battambang Bicycle Tour for Foodies - Soksa Bike ... By justanotherhiker on 18 Jun 2010 0 3325 18 Jun 2010