Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

22 y/o female looking for a buddy December/January 2011 to see Vietnam/Laos

Posted by nyx__ on 28/7/2011 at 05:19

Hi there,
I'm looking for someone to travel/meet up with along the way while traveling through Vietnam and Laos. I'll be going mid-December to mid-January. Planning to travel fairly cheap, would like to get somewhat lost - meander a bit.
If you'd be interested, let me know :)

#1 nyx__ has been a member since 28/7/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by shing on 6/8/2011 at 21:04

hi, i would be in hanoi on 12 dec, would be getting a motorbike to explore the northwest for around 8 to10 days before, heading down to ho chi minh from hanoi. perhaps you would be interested in exploring the northwest with me?

20/M/Singapore

#2 shing has been a member since 29/1/2011. Posts: 15

Posted by Ramikaraki on 10/8/2011 at 01:23

Hey Hey,
I'm also looking for a travel buddy around these dates.
I didn't book my tickets yet, but i think i'll land in Hanoi on december 20-21 and i already have a couple of hostels in mind and planned a few trips to Ha Long Bay.( http://www.hanoibackpackershostel.com/tours ) ( http://centralbackpackershostel.com/?module=browsetours&tourscatID=105 )
After Vietnam i wanna go to Laos ( Vang Vieng most probably ) but i still don't know how to get there.
If you have any ideas or still looking for a travel mate feel free to add any suggestions.

Cheers

#3 Ramikaraki has been a member since 15/7/2011. Location: Lebanon. Posts: 1
 Twitter 

Posted by g_warren on 12/12/2011 at 14:15

Hi,

Im 22/female from Toronto,Canada and currently in Phnom Penh, where Ill be for six weeks working on a project, but would like to find someone to travel to laos with - probably just for 3-4 days.
If interested, let me know - my schedules open but i need to be back in cambodia by Jan 2nd.

Thanks!

#4 g_warren has been a member since 12/12/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by g_warren on 12/12/2011 at 14:15

Hi,

Im 22/female from Toronto,Canada and currently in Phnom Penh, where Ill be for six weeks working on a project, but would like to find someone to travel to laos with - probably just for 3-4 days.
If interested, let me know - my schedules open but i need to be back in cambodia by Jan 2nd.

Thanks!

#5 g_warren has been a member since 12/12/2011. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.