Companions forum

21f, 8/29 to 9/26 mainly down south

• Pailin

Joined Travelfish
    2nd August, 2011
    Location Germany

Hey everyone!
    After my 6weeks stay in Chiang Mai I plan on leaving here on 29th of August going to BKK, stopping at Sukothai and Ayuttaya (all in all 2weeks for that I guess).Makes 6 weeks for traveling down south, doing some island hopping, stopping at Khao Sok National Park. Have to leave Thailand for 3 days around 9th of October due to visa stuff. So if anyone wants to join me for Burma or Malaysia : be welcome! :) (or if you have tips for me about where to go)
    As I am a poor student my budget is quite low but it ain't allways about money only ^^
    So if you are interessted in maybe joining me for some days : feel free to announce that you do ;) doing so you don't sign a contract tieing you on anything ;)
    (my english sucks right now as I have just translated something from thai to german)
    greetings from soaky Chiang Mai!
    ไพลิน

#1 Posted: 2/8/2011 - 15:22

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.