Companions forum

Cambodia/Laos-Nov

• mudchild

Joined Travelfish
    10th June, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Hey everyone

Im 29 from the UK and I am heading into Thailand the end of September and will need to leave approx 17th November as on a tourist visa so I will head to Cambodia and Laos for a bit. Heading back into Thailand around the 10th or so of December.
    Be cool to hear from anyone that's planning to do that route around then as the borders look quite painful! I will prob go from Bangkok as Im meeting some friends there just before so will be easiest to go there straight Im thinking.
    Like seeing the sights but also like to have a drink or two!
    Anyway be good to hear from anyone!

cheers
    Kerry

#1 Posted: 4/8/2011 - 20:43

• Advertisement

• tantan

Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2011

Hey Kerry,
    I'd like to join the Cambodia/Laos trip.But I don't know the date of the route.I'll heading to Krabi/Phuket on the Oct 6-10 by bike.I'm 50/m from Malaysia.

Cheers,
    TT

#2 Posted: 8/8/2011 - 21:58

• Collapse

Joined Travelfish
    12th July, 2011

Hey guys,

I'm arriving in Bangkok october 13th and planning to go around SE Asia until mid December, prob flying out of BKK again. 24/m/canada first time doing a trip like this, feel free to add me to fb and we can chat :)

http://www.facebook.com/dnogas

#3 Posted: 10/8/2011 - 23:12

• mudchild

Joined Travelfish
    10th June, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

excellent!
    Be cool to meet up with some people.
    not sure how I add my fb link onto this!?

#4 Posted: 16/8/2011 - 21:16

• wanderlustl-
    ady

Joined Travelfish
    21st September, 2011

hi! it's been a while since your post, so hope you get this. (i don't know how to PM yet.) i arrive in Bangkok Oct. 20, no set itinerary yet. i would like to go to Siem Reap, Angkor Wat, and surroundings, possibly Laos but no specific destinations in mind. would love to have company for this journey! please send me a message if you'd like to coordinate. i'm american, 31. been traveling for 5 months already. this will be my first time in these countries.

#5 Posted: 26/9/2011 - 19:56

• Lo87

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Hey all,
    I will be arriving in Bangkok on the 16th Oct (I too am also a first time traveller, scary!) so if any of you are around and fancy meeting up send me a message x

#6 Posted: 30/9/2011 - 04:04

• mudchild

Joined Travelfish
    10th June, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

hey all! Im in phi phi at the moment but have decided to head to chaing mai a bit early and then go to pai. I will def be around chaing mai for a while so let me know if about!!
    I changed my route a bit and i am going to cambodia on the 19 nov now, not sure about laos yet
    speak soon x

#7 Posted: 3/10/2011 - 18:31

• KatjaKat

Joined Travelfish
    7th April, 2011

Hi!
    I'm arriving in Bangkok on 20 nov and will be travelling on to Siem Reap pretty quickly. I'm going to check the temples and generally me cultural haha! Add me on facebook if you're there and would like to meet. I'm 28 from Norway.

Katja

http://www.facebook.com/#!/katjakat01

#8 Posted: 14/10/2011 - 19:21

• wanderlustl-
    ady

Joined Travelfish
    21st September, 2011

hi mudchild! i am in chiang mai. just arrived last night, haven't gotten my bearings yet. staying at a guesthouse on Soi 9 but looking for a more comfortable place. would love some company in exploring this place and getting out into more rural areas. i don't have a phone number here yet. please send me a message with a number if you have or a way to meet if you are in CM. hope to meet you!

#9 Posted: 21/10/2011 - 13:54

• BlueMarley

Joined Travelfish
    7th May, 2011

I'm in Luang Prabang and will be for a couple days if you've made it to Laos yet.

#10 Posted: 27/11/2011 - 18:35

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.