Companions forum

Motorbike Adventure Vietnam Mid dec- jan 2011

• shing

Joined Travelfish
    29th January, 2011

Hi, I am currently planning my bike adventure for a month to vietnam in dec, just finished serving my 2 years in the Army and have 8 free months before my studies begin in Aug 2012!

Heres the plan, i am planning on buying a bike(small one, honda win/wave) in hanoi(arriving on 12dec) and exploring the northwest for about a week before heading down to hcmc, would be taking highway 14 and 15 as they are in the country side( havent been hearing good things about highway 1!) and this would really allow close interaction with people and culture.

I have previously done my first solo backpack bike trip in North Thailand(apr this year) and was thinking of getting a companion along with my adventures in vietnam this time round.

Interested?[img]smileys/smile.gif[/img]
    error..its 12 dec 2011- 10jan 2012( i cant edit the title!)

20/M /Singapore

#1 Posted: 25/8/2011 - 09:18

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Vietnam - Motorbike adventure. Around 1st July. ... By SteveRST on 20 Jun 2011 2 1344 1 Jul 2011