Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

23M travelling Thailand with a 'go with the flow' plan Sept 11

Posted by jayK88 on 29/8/2011 at 13:20

Hey Guys,

My name is Jonny or JK depending on how lazy you are. I am travelling to thailand in early september and would love to meet up with anyone in the same boat who is excited but also a bit overwhelmed by the idea of travelling solo like me. If you are in the same situation, I am a friendly guy who loves sightseeing, loves a good bit of nightlife and am really just looking to have an unforgettable experience!! I dont really have a plan as such, just go with the flow once I get there.

Let me know if you are in the same place as me..

JK

#1 jayK88 has been a member since 29/8/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by wk on 2/9/2011 at 17:43

hey JK, i'm lazy so i'm just gonna call u JK. i'm WK, 24 yr old male from Borneo. i'll be travelling solo to koh phi phi september 17th-20th. i dont really have plans either so lemme know if our schedules match.

#2 wk has been a member since 2/9/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by rossco on 4/9/2011 at 18:16

Hey!

I am travelling for 2 weeks from 11th Sep, hoping to do Kanchanaburi, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai before I need to meet a friend in Phuket on 26th Sep.
If you interested, could meet up travel, or for few beers whatever.

I'm 26 Male from Glasgow

#3 rossco has been a member since 30/4/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 24

Posted by Shaneo88 on 6/9/2011 at 09:39

Letme know where youre at when you get here. Im pretty much doing the same

#4 Shaneo88 has been a member since 11/7/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 17
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.