Companions forum

HCMC to Hanoi Sept 15 - ? 2011

• ehenness

Joined Travelfish
    22nd March, 2011
    Location Canada

Hello,

I am a 22 year old Canadian female traveling in Asia for the first time alone. I started out in Korea (June 22) and have made my way to Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok, and through Cambodia already. However, I'd like to break away from traveling solo for a bit, so if anyone is game to meet up I will be in HCMC on Sept 15th and plan to work my way north to Hanoi for a somewhat indeterminate amount of time. I'm pretty go with the flow, don't mind a party every now and then (as long as I get to recover the next day), and like to see all the sights. Message me if you're interested :)

- Erin

#1 Posted: 13/9/2011 - 16:23

• Advertisement

• ronni

Joined Travelfish
    20th June, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Hi Erin,
    I'm planning on doing the same journey and would quite like some company! I'm flying into hcmc on the 17th.
    I'm a 23 year old British girl and have been travelling for a year or so in australaysia and se Asia.
    Like you I'm up for seeing all the big stuff with a little bit of boozing in between.
    - ronni

#2 Posted: 14/9/2011 - 03:43

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Minsk for Sale in Hanoi between Sept 29th and Oct 3rd 2011 ... By furlongm on 18 Sep 2011 1 708 27 Sep 2011
3 motorbikes for sale Hanoi- Sept 16th 2011 ... By GemAlex on 10 Sep 2011 0 1036 10 Sep 2011
Fun guy travelling thailand with no plan - sept 2011 ... By jayK88 on 29 Aug 2011 3 1854 5 Sep 2011