Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

HCMC to Hanoi Sept 15 - ? 2011

Posted by ehenness on 13/9/2011 at 16:23

Hello,

I am a 22 year old Canadian female traveling in Asia for the first time alone. I started out in Korea (June 22) and have made my way to Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok, and through Cambodia already. However, I'd like to break away from traveling solo for a bit, so if anyone is game to meet up I will be in HCMC on Sept 15th and plan to work my way north to Hanoi for a somewhat indeterminate amount of time. I'm pretty go with the flow, don't mind a party every now and then (as long as I get to recover the next day), and like to see all the sights. Message me if you're interested :)

- Erin

#1 ehenness has been a member since 22/3/2011. Location: Canada. Posts: 18

Posted by ronni on 14/9/2011 at 03:43

Hi Erin,
I'm planning on doing the same journey and would quite like some company! I'm flying into hcmc on the 17th.
I'm a 23 year old British girl and have been travelling for a year or so in australaysia and se Asia.
Like you I'm up for seeing all the big stuff with a little bit of boozing in between.
- ronni

#2 ronni has been a member since 20/6/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 8
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.