Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

28/m looking for travel buddy start of oct o go bangkok to singapour

Posted by deanm on 14/9/2011 at 22:34

hello everyone I am Dean, from uk I am looking for somone to come with me to drive down through south thailand into malaysia through there into singapour then ship the car to oz and continue from there, not expecting somone to come all theway but part woud be cool, i have no set time to do this and as of yet no set places to stop, but very flexible and willing to do most things, the car is a 2 seater so i am only looking for 1 person, it will be a great adventure and a great way to get off the beaten path of the back packer and see more things giving us more freedom but also follow the back packer trail so we still see other. like i said iam flexible but plan to leave bangkok area around 1st oct AND PROMISE IT WILL BE SOMETHING DIFFRENT THAT U WILL TALK ABOUT FOR AGES TO COME,

#1 deanm has been a member since 14/9/2011. Posts: 2

Posted by deanm on 14/9/2011 at 23:05

At the moment I am living in chonburi nr bangkok working as a teacher but finish 27th sept, before teaching I was a backpacker before I decided to try teaching out. SO CAN MEET UP ANY TIME. BETWEEN NOW AND THEN

#2 deanm has been a member since 14/9/2011. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.