Companions forum

Vietnam-->Cambodia-->Thailand Nov 22-Dec 24

• seatraveler

Joined Travelfish
    30th August, 2011
    Location United States

I'll be flying into Hanoi Nov 22 and plan on spending ~2.5 weeks in Vietnam traveling from North to South, ~1 week in Cambodia, and ~1.5 weeks in Thailand. If anyone has a similar itinerary, it'd be fun to meet up. Feel free to PM me or post here for more details.

I'm 28/M from the US and will be traveling solo. I look forward to hearing from people!

#1 Posted: 3/10/2011 - 13:03

• Advertisement

• g_warren

Joined Travelfish
    12th December, 2011

Hi! Im not sure where you're at right now, but Im currently in Phnom Penh, so if you are looking to meet up I'd be interested, but if not, no worries and safe traveling!

#2 Posted: 15/12/2011 - 04:24

• seatraveler

Joined Travelfish
    30th August, 2011
    Location United States

I'm actually ending the cambodia portion of my trip and will be heading to the poipet border tomorrow to go to bangkok/phuket. lmk if you'll be in that area. I'll be in thailand until the 24th.

#3 Posted: 15/12/2011 - 07:52

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.