Companions forum

Bangkok from 8th November onwards...

• hellokitty2-

Joined Travelfish
    8th October, 2011

Hi Everyone!
    Im a 28 year old female (English but living in Ireland for many years). Arriving in Bangkok 8th November and planning on travelling around Thailand and then Asia. I have no set plan/dates so am open to finding a travel companion(s) and seeing what happens. I travelled around Oz a few years ago and met loads of great people and so it would be good to do this again.

I like to see the sights, party, go shopping and enjoy nice food so if you're interested let me know! :-)

#1 Posted: 8/10/2011 - 20:55

• Advertisement

• Dan321

Joined Travelfish
    6th October, 2011

Hey
    I'll be arriving on Nov 14th and plan to travel around Thailand for 2 weeks

#2 Posted: 9/10/2011 - 06:46

• Mallen

Joined Travelfish
    23rd September, 2011

Hey.

Im a 27year old (half irish) Danish guy arriving in BKK on the 5.th of Nov.

My plan is to travel around Thailand before returning to Denmark from BKK on the 30.th nov. My plan is to see some nature (north) and then do some scuba diving somewhere.
    Good food, parties, nice people, shopping etc is also part of the plan.

Let me know if you would like to meet up? Could be fun to travel together with some / a cool person.

Michael

#3 Posted: 10/10/2011 - 04:37

• JordonPro

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2011

I have Nov. 21st to 28th free and will be in Siem Reap, Cambodia, just next door. If you're headed East let me know I would love the company while exploring Angkor Wat and the local scene.

Jordon

#4 Posted: 10/10/2011 - 07:03

• hellokitty2-

Joined Travelfish
    8th October, 2011

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay in replying I thought I would get some kind of notification that I had received replies but for some reason I didnt! :-(

I will be in Bangkok for a week from the 8th November onwards so Im not sure if that will mean we can't meet up? I do not have a set date for coming home so Im not really in a hurry to see things...but if any of you think this could still work with your plans you can email me hellokitty.nat@gmail.com!

#5 Posted: 19/10/2011 - 23:14

• rubyforanpa-
    rkin

Joined Travelfish
    9th July, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

Hello!
    I'm flying out from Manchester, England to Bangkok on the 12th of November. I'm going on my own so I'm feeling pretty aprehensive about it all. Would be great to get in touch and have a chat if you like.
    Send me a message on here if you're interested!
    Thanks,
    Ruby :)

#6 Posted: 20/7/2012 - 08:36

• kers300

Joined Travelfish
    28th July, 2012

Hi guys, 30 Female Dublin, also traveling to Thailand, I arrive 26 Nov, and plan to stay for four weeks traveling around, anybody free around this time?? Im starting off in Bangkok and making my way up to Chang Mai .

#7 Posted: 29/7/2012 - 16:51

• goblin6

Joined Travelfish
    7th July, 2012

Hi all
    Im from the Uk, and looking to Get to Bangkok about 5th November for about 2-3 weeks and hopefully travel to Cambodia and Vietnam

If anyone else is there about the same sort of time send me a email, would be great to meet up for part of all the trip

Cheers
    37M - UK

newperspective5@yahoo.com

#8 Posted: 30/7/2012 - 07:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Solo F traveller November and onwards! ... By pirmelenge on 6 Sep 2013 4 1240 12 Oct 2013
Thailand - landing bkk 5th of NOVEMBER early morning - onwards ... By supaflymack on 27 Oct 2011 0 1128 27 Oct 2011
Solo first time Traveller to Thailand from November onwards. Looking for advise and company :) ... By rubyforanparkin on 15 Jul 2012 11 3780 22 Jul 2012