Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Would like a companion for Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos, from about now-ish! (End of October)

Posted by LauraOJ on 26/10/2011 at 21:05

Hi Everyone!

I'm a 22 yr old British girl travelling alone through Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam; heading out to Siem Reap tomorrow and onto Vietnam from there! My itinerary is very flexible, I'm quite go-with-the-flow, but I expect it to take about another 2-3 weeks to finish up C and do V and L, as I have Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia to do!

If you're interested in meeting up and going for a drink, and perhaps joining forces please send me a PM on facebook: facebook.com/laura.offer

I'm very friendly, I promise! :)

xx

#1 LauraOJ has been a member since 26/10/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by kjc612 on 4/11/2011 at 22:51

hi laura
i will be in vang vieng 22nd nov for about 5 days and luang prabang before that if your around that way

#2 kjc612 has been a member since 4/11/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by devrajhazarika on 10/11/2011 at 14:45

Hey Laura,
I m travelling solo in Thailand for a week before going to Vietnam and then Siem Reap. I would be in Pattaya on 12th and then heading towards Phuket.
Lemme know if you have any plans

#3 devrajhazarika has been a member since 10/11/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by BlueMarley on 27/11/2011 at 18:32

Hi kjc I'm in Luang Prabang right now. Hoping to go to Kuang Si falls today but on Wed there is a 3 day Mahout package with Elephant village that I would love to do but it's min 2 persons. It's kinda expensive, I think about $180 us but it looks really great and the program and animal welfare standards got great reviews on trip advisor. Let me know if you're interested. FYI- I'm a 27 year old female solo traveler.

#4 BlueMarley has been a member since 7/5/2011. Posts: 10

Posted by mmybelle12 on 30/11/2011 at 23:08

Hi all- i'll be in Ho Chi Minh on Dec 7-8. If anyone is around town then, would love to explore the city together. Reply to the post and we can get in touch!

#5 mmybelle12 has been a member since 30/11/2011. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.