Companions forum

Bangkok 20th November

• MattyLowe

Joined Travelfish
    31st October, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Hey

I am arriving in Bangkok on the 20th of November. Haven't made any concrete plans yet, but looking to head to Koh Phangan for the December full moon party and generally have a good time in Thailand.
    I am a 25yr old male from England and in Thailand for a couple of months before going on to Vietnam to teach English. Would be great to hear from anyone arriving at a similar time, and anyone who would like to meet for a beer.

Matt

#1 Posted: 31/10/2011 - 05:55

• Advertisement

• Ess87

Joined Travelfish
    9th May, 2011
    Location Australia

Hey Matt, I am also arriving in Bangkok on the 20th! I will only be spending the night there in an airport hotel as I will be catching a flight to Chiang Mai the next day. Not too keen on hanging around after all the chaos from the floods! My friend will be meeting me a week later in Chiang Mai. I will also be spending xmas and NYE on Koh Phanghan island, looking forward to both partying time and also time to relax!

Es :)

F/24/Aus.

#2 Posted: 2/11/2011 - 19:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
BANGKOK! Anytime from 20th Dec to 6th Jan. ... By ohmygayu on 6 Dec 2013 0 525 6 Dec 2013