Companions forum

Doing the big loop around SEA in April

• jonnymac

Joined Travelfish
    4th November, 2011

Hey everybody first time post on here. Been on this site everyday for the last month and love it.

I will be arriving in Bangkok April 9th 2012 and will be spending 6 months travelling from Thailand to Indonesia. I have been to Thailand before but for only 1 month. I am doing this trip solo and would like to meet some interesting people from around the world. Meet up have a beer or do some crazy adventures.

I am pretty flexible with my schedule and would like to see Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Anyone travelling around that time period let me know and we can hopefully meet along the way somewhere.

Jonny Mac, male, 27, Canada

#1 Posted: 16/11/2011 - 18:11

• Advertisement

• baube

Joined Travelfish
    16th August, 2011
    Location Canada

Hey Jonny,

My name is Brad, I am 24 and from Canada. I will be in SEA around the same time. I will be arriving in Japan on March 4 2012, spending some time there and in Korea and heading to SEA afterwards...I am still in the planning stages but am also traveling solo and would love to meet up with some people here and there.

- Brad

#2 Posted: 20/11/2011 - 14:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Mae Hong Son Loop on bike road report: 27 March - 3 April ... By shing on 10 Oct 2011 0 2197 10 Oct 2011