Companions forum

Land in Bangkok 8th Jan 2012

• Lou_Leeds

Joined Travelfish
    23rd November, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Hi,

I'm 23 from Leeds, UK and just seeing if anyone fancies meeting up.

I land in Bangkok 8th January with 2 male friends of the same age. Our rough plan is Bangkok to Laos then Vietnam then Cambodia and finally back to Thailand to travel around there before heading back to Bangkok for my flight home on the 1st April (which can be changed if funds run low.) No set plans and all 1st time travellers, the boys have stopped me from trying to plan anything (God, help me!)

So let me know if you are there around the same time and fancy meeting up.

#1 Posted: 23/11/2011 - 05:38

• Advertisement

• elizacorn

Joined Travelfish
    4th December, 2011

hi!
    im landing in Bangkok on the 10th of jan and am travelling solo. im 20/f from melbourne Australia and im staying at the nap park for the first few nights to meet some ppl in a 22 bed mixed dorm. it reads to be a fantastic hostel if your interested i looked it up on hostel world.
    im doing just thailand til feb 27th but would love to have a few travel buddies to keep me company!

#2 Posted: 6/12/2011 - 07:29

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

Click on the GT link below, a mixed bag of people from TF, Travbuddy and Couchsurfing are on board... including myself - I arrive on Jan. 3rd & return home April 1st also.

#3 Posted: 6/12/2011 - 10:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.