Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Land in Bangkok 8th Jan 2012

Posted by Lou_Leeds on 23/11/2011 at 05:38

Hi,

I'm 23 from Leeds, UK and just seeing if anyone fancies meeting up.

I land in Bangkok 8th January with 2 male friends of the same age. Our rough plan is Bangkok to Laos then Vietnam then Cambodia and finally back to Thailand to travel around there before heading back to Bangkok for my flight home on the 1st April (which can be changed if funds run low.) No set plans and all 1st time travellers, the boys have stopped me from trying to plan anything (God, help me!)

So let me know if you are there around the same time and fancy meeting up.

#1 Lou_Leeds has been a member since 23/11/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 5

Posted by elizacorn on 6/12/2011 at 07:29

hi!
im landing in Bangkok on the 10th of jan and am travelling solo. im 20/f from melbourne Australia and im staying at the nap park for the first few nights to meet some ppl in a 22 bed mixed dorm. it reads to be a fantastic hostel if your interested i looked it up on hostel world.
im doing just thailand til feb 27th but would love to have a few travel buddies to keep me company!

#2 elizacorn has been a member since 4/12/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by altmtl on 6/12/2011 at 10:12

Click on the GT link below, a mixed bag of people from TF, Travbuddy and Couchsurfing are on board... including myself - I arrive on Jan. 3rd & return home April 1st also.

#3 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 992
 Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.