Companions forum

23/F, Laos, January, traveling solo

• nyx__

Joined Travelfish
    28th July, 2011

Hi,
    I'm going to be traveling through Laos during January, starting in the South, but I'm planning to spend most of my time in the North. Wanting to get a bit lost, experience a bit of culture shock and just relax. Anyone who might be interested in joining for some part of this?

#1 Posted: 7/12/2011 - 14:18

• Advertisement

• mish1985

Joined Travelfish
    10th December, 2011

Hey what date do you think you'll be starting?? I'm travelling to laos on the 3rd/4th January from bangkok. I'm a 26 year old female and first time traveller :)

#2 Posted: 10/12/2011 - 04:33

• nyx__

Joined Travelfish
    28th July, 2011

I arrive on the 25th December and will be there till 27 Jan. Where abouts are you thinking of heading?

#3 Posted: 10/12/2011 - 04:42

• mish1985

Joined Travelfish
    10th December, 2011

I'll be travelling from Bangkok so will start in Nong kai, I wanna go to Vang Vieng but I'm easy where I go otherwise. I don't usually set out a definite route as I'm quite happy to go with the flow :) Would be good to have someone to meet up with when I get there though :)

#4 Posted: 14/12/2011 - 03:22

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
30/Female traveling solo Thailand/Laos! ... By leavingsoon on 29 Mar 2011 10 3107 21 Apr 2011