Companions forum

Arriving in Bangkok January 18th

• Phiddy

Joined Travelfish
    1st December, 2011

Hello ! I'm arriving in BKK on January 18th and hanging around there for a few days, first time travelling alone so I'm a bit nervous. Staying in Lub d Siam, but will probably move after a couple of nights, if anyone is around it would be cool to go for a drink or a meal or get a group together!
    Planning on heading up to Chiang Mai after I've had my fill of BKK.

Also if anyone has any experience of the airport transfer bus booked through sta that would be cool (have booked a place on one)

Let me know if you wanna meet up, I'm 18, female and from the UK by the way (and definitely NOT just here to get drunk and go to the FMP / Vang Vieng :) )

#1 Posted: 4/1/2012 - 17:06

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
28 yr old F from scotland arriving in bangkok 18th Jan ... By steph1982 on 16 Dec 2010 13 2080 15 Jan 2012
Arriving BKK 7th January 2010 - Travel Buddy ... By kav86 on 4 Jan 2010 0 1905 4 Jan 2010
Bangkok 18th Feb ... By jeffuk on 12 Feb 2010 1 1286 12 Feb 2010