Companions forum

20yo/M backpacking Cambodia- Laos - Thailand

• andyt91

Joined Travelfish
    4th January, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

Hi, my name is Andy, from Vietnam originally but living in England now.

I am starting my solo backpacking on the 19/01 in Phnom Penh ... gonna spend 3 weeks in Cambodia then heading to Laos for 2 weeks and Thailand for 3 weeks. First time doing backpacking so i really dont have a clue where to go... so just wondering if anyone is in the same situation then we can link up and do this together??? i am pretty laid back and get on with everyone so give me a shout ppl ;)

Happy New Year to everyone btw :)

#1 Posted: 4/1/2012 - 20:07

• Advertisement

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Andy, if I were you, I'd lone wolf it. You can figure out where you want to go right here on the net. And then you don't have to compromise on things - you can just do what you want as you go.

#2 Posted: 5/1/2012 - 03:09

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Itinerary 1 Month - Backpacking Through Thailand Laos Cambodia and Vietnam... Advice Needed :) ... By reneejordan on 5 Nov 2010 8 20288 6 Mar 2011
Backpacking trough Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. HELP! ... By earthrider on 25 Sep 2007 4 2769 26 Sep 2007
Itinerary for last minute month (June) of solo backpacking in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos ... By s1136380 on 19 May 2013 3 1833 19 May 2013
3 and half weeks backpacking Cambodia and Laos - tips, advice and suggested route ... By NatalieP on 1 Mar 2011 8 9787 9 Mar 2011