Companions forum

29/M traveling to Thailand and more Jan 26 - Feb 10 (Look inside - it\'ll be worth a minute)

• Travel forum
  • Companions
  • 29/M traveling to Thailand and more Jan 26 - Feb 10 (Look inside - it\'ll be worth a minute)
  • nodishack

Joined Travelfish
    5th January, 2012

What can I say except that i'm looking to regain the passion and exhilaration for the unknown I had in my younger days!

Before the drudgery of responsibility, I would pick up and travel without an itinerary. Well, i'm looking to do the same now. Flying into BKK and from there I'm ready to explore. It would be great to meet someone with the same state of mind.

Suuuuper laid back and in shape for any activity that life throws at me. Give me a shout and we can link up via skype/gchat etc.

Thanks all, lookin forward to hearing from y'all!

Nate

#1 Posted: 5/1/2012 - 17:10

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
travelling inside in Thailand ... By Backpack30 on 16 Nov 2012 5 1726 26 Nov 2012