Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Cambodia Island hopping Jan 2012

Posted by Lostbeachbum on 8/1/2012 at 03:13

Hey everyone!
I've been stuck in Phnom Penh for almost 3 weeks waiting for my bike to be repaired and I'm going crazy! So, I'm heading for the coast in a few days and plan on hopping to as many of the outter islands as I feel like getting to. No time limit or exact dates, it would be nice to have someone to share costs with and travel together. I'm a well traveled 27/M from the US. Koh Rung is my main interest though I'm adamant about trying to get out to Koh Tang and maybe even Koh Prins if I can find a dive boat going that far. There are also at least 5 islands off of Kep besides Koh Tonsay(rabbit island) that are much less touristy and yet still beautiful. If anyone is interested or has similar plans let me know.

John

#1 Lostbeachbum has been a member since 9/9/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 40

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.