Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

January to March SEA travel

Posted by karlrufus on 14/1/2012 at 16:08

Hi everyone,

I will be arriving in bangkok on the 18th of january and then intend to travel by bus to siem reap on the morning of the 19th from the airport.

I'll be spending a week or so in cambodia mainly between siem reap and phnom penh.

I intend to get the boat from Phnom penh to chau doc on around the 26th/27th and then work my way north through vietnam... probably by bus/sleeper train. I then intend fly from hanoi back to bangkok around the 16th of february.

I will spend two weeks travelling around northern thailand via chang mai and chang rai before flying out from bangkok down to bali for 2 weeks spent in bali and lombok/ gili isles.

If anyone is travelling in the same direction as me or will at least be in the same places around the same time then please feel free to contact me, I also go by karlrufus on couchsurfing if you want to find me on there

Karl

#1 karlrufus has been a member since 9/1/2012. Posts: 12

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.