Companions forum

January to March SEA travel

• karlrufus

Joined Travelfish
    9th January, 2012

Hi everyone,

I will be arriving in bangkok on the 18th of january and then intend to travel by bus to siem reap on the morning of the 19th from the airport.

I'll be spending a week or so in cambodia mainly between siem reap and phnom penh.

I intend to get the boat from Phnom penh to chau doc on around the 26th/27th and then work my way north through vietnam... probably by bus/sleeper train. I then intend fly from hanoi back to bangkok around the 16th of february.

I will spend two weeks travelling around northern thailand via chang mai and chang rai before flying out from bangkok down to bali for 2 weeks spent in bali and lombok/ gili isles.

If anyone is travelling in the same direction as me or will at least be in the same places around the same time then please feel free to contact me, I also go by karlrufus on couchsurfing if you want to find me on there

Karl

#1 Posted: 14/1/2012 - 16:08

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
January to march (or longer) 2010 ... By Deuce232 on 4 Jan 2010 1 1469 9 Jan 2010