Companions forum

Arrive BKK 27th feb

• bekkismi

Joined Travelfish
    20th July, 2011

Hey is there any solo travellers out there who will be traveling around the same time and would like some company?? I would like to try get a group together so we don't have to travel alone xxx

#1 Posted: 26/1/2012 - 17:10

• Advertisement

• ange7a

Joined Travelfish
    17th February, 2012

Hi,

I'll be arriving in Bangkok on the 29th of February and staying there for a couple of days before moving on elsewhere! If you're still going to be in BKK, perhaps we could meet up?

I'm 22f, will be travelling solo from Canada.

#2 Posted: 20/2/2012 - 13:50

• bekkismi

Joined Travelfish
    20th July, 2011

Hey yeah sure add me on fb if u have it n al speak with u on there http://www.facebook.com/bekkismi.
    Xxxx

#3 Posted: 26/2/2012 - 07:58

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

I'm in Thailand from March 2 - 31st - Nong Khai, Korat, Phimai, Trat, Koh Maak, Koh Kut & Koh Chang... if anyone's interested. Now in Laos.

#4 Posted: 26/2/2012 - 09:55

• chris2102

Joined Travelfish
    13th March, 2012

Hi Bekki

I will be in SE Asia from 18th March onwards, probably in Thailand end of March onwards.

Im 33, m from the UK.

Drop me a line on chrisallen2102@gmail.com as im looking for other travvelers to meet up with too.

Cheers

Chris

#5 Posted: 13/3/2012 - 08:54

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.