Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand/Laos 3rd July-6th August Full moon Party - 3rd July

Posted by lydmac on 30/1/2012 at 07:50

Im 23 y/o solo female traveller from London looking for people going to Thailand and Laos in July/Early August!

I'm hoping to find people who are planning on going to the full moon party on the 3rd July who may want to share accom! My rough plan is to spend the 3rd/4th/5th in Koh Phangan then 3 more nights in Koh Tao. Before making my way over to Krabi/Koh Lanta/Koh Phi Phi, Phuket, then up to Chang Mai, and Laos. I just need to make sure I'm in Vientiane by the 6th of august!

Get in touch if your plans are similar, and if you'd like to meet up :)

#1 lydmac has been a member since 30/1/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by Yankeeruinx on 30/1/2012 at 10:34

Hi, I will be heading to Thailand in late June so will be in the area during those dates if you want to meet up or anything. I currently have no plans for anything apart from getting a one way ticket to Bangkok so my schedule is completely open, just want to see and experience as much as I can and travel around SE Asia.

#2 Yankeeruinx has been a member since 30/1/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 3

Posted by rsaf on 31/1/2012 at 01:48

Hi,

I will be in Koh Phangan from the 1- 4Jul 2012, going for the Full Moon Party on the 3Jul & maybe some diving while at Koh Phangan. We could meet up at Koh Phangan as I'm travelling with friends.
However I will be in Koh Samui from the 5- 6Jul 2012 for my flight back.

#3 rsaf has been a member since 25/12/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by monisriz on 7/4/2012 at 05:11

Hi there :)
I'm planning to be in Koh Phangan for FMP in July.. my bday coincides this year :P
Will be doing Samui and Koh Tao as well and then travel to Laos Cambodia Vietnam..
Get in touch if you wanna plan something..

Cheers!

#4 monisriz has been a member since 7/4/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by rsaf on 9/4/2012 at 05:55

Hi Monisriz,

We will be in Koh Phangan from 1st July to 6th July for the FMP.
We are 2 girls and 1 guy from Singapore.
If you are okay, we can meet and get to know each other and go to the party together.
I feel the more people the merrier.

#5 rsaf has been a member since 25/12/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by monisriz on 9/4/2012 at 10:55

Hii,

Yea sounds like an exciting plan! Suits me perfectly so can definitely do that.. :)

Are you on travbuddy? Much easier to plan things over there.. as I usually avoid putting up my email address on messageboards/forums and your PM is disabled..

#6 monisriz has been a member since 7/4/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by rsaf on 10/4/2012 at 03:28

Hi monisriz,

I don't have Travbuddy, I have activated my PM in Travelfish. Feel free to contact me via that or my email, cemailblocker-travel@yahoo.com
Would love to hear from you soon.

#7 rsaf has been a member since 25/12/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by monisriz on 10/4/2012 at 10:01

nope the PM link doesn't show up.. so will email you instead..

#8 monisriz has been a member since 7/4/2012. Posts: 6

Posted by johnoreilly on 13/4/2012 at 09:52

Hi, I'm flying from Manchester around the 21st June to Bangkok then just making it up as I go, but I will be hitting Cambodia and Laos. I'll be heading back mid August just in time for my new uni year. Maybe see you around?

#9 johnoreilly has been a member since 21/3/2012. Posts: 12

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.