Companions forum

26 Female - Nov 2012 - March 2013 Thailand, Laos,Cambodia,Vietnam,

• LondonHoney-

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2012

Hi all,

Im 26 female from London and planning my first solo trip travelling SE Asia from Nov 2012 - March 2013.

Know its prob abit early to be posting but thought Id give it a try ! lol

Starting off in Bangkok, and then no real set plans............open to suggestion, just want to see as much possible and have lots of fun nights and lazy days on a beach.

Would be great to meet other female travellers ( solo or in groups ) to potentionally share room costs with ( more money to splurge that way ! lol ) and guys by all means say hi but dont be expecting to share a room!

So if you heading out around that time - drop me a message !!!

Cheers !

Lisa x x x

#1 Posted: 14/2/2012 - 14:52

• Advertisement

• sausage19

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2012

Hi! I will actually be traveling around that time as well. I was planning on starting off in Bali around October 2012 and then heading of to Thailand. I am also looking for someone to pair up with as I am traveling alone.
    Sasha

#2 Posted: 15/2/2012 - 13:30

• LondonHoney-

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2012

Hi Sasha !!

Would be fab if we could pair up !! Do you have any dates / plans set for Thailand yet? Im going to be booking my flights in the next few weeks and other than booking a first few nights in BKK ( was thinking NapPark - its a hostel but looks very nice ) Im totally open to suggestion. Defo want to fit Laos into the plans, my cousin is out there at the moment and says its fab and well worth visting!
    Will drop another message once Ive booked flights. Shout if you want my email add or facebook ect x x

#3 Posted: 20/2/2012 - 09:26

• ohhhayleybop

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2012

Hi all. I'm 24, f, living in Manchester, UK. I'm looking to travel around SE Asia at the end of this year. I haven't booked flights yet but I know I'd fly to Bangkok and go from there. I'd love to go to Laos, Vietman and Cambodia too.

My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/ohhhhayley if you wanna add me and chat more!

Hayley x

#4 Posted: 8/3/2012 - 12:41

• ohhhayleybop

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2012

Hi all. I'm 24, f, living in Manchester, UK. I'm looking to travel around SE Asia at the end of this year. I haven't booked flights yet but I know I'd fly to Bangkok and go from there. I'd love to go to Laos, Vietman and Cambodia too.

My facebook is https://www.facebook.com/ohhhhayley if you wanna add me and chat more!

Hayley x

#5 Posted: 8/3/2012 - 12:41

• ohhhayleybop

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2012

Hayley x

#6 Posted: 8/3/2012 - 12:41

• Afreiber

Joined Travelfish
    15th January, 2012

Hi ladies,

I am also planning a solo trip through SEA from September 2012 through, well, when the money runs out! I'm 23, live in NYC and would love to trade travel plans. My email is my username at gmail. Looking forward to connecting!

Allison

#7 Posted: 19/3/2012 - 11:01

• roxygirl1973

Joined Travelfish
    22nd March, 2012

Hi,

I am from Toronto. I would like to get more information regarding your plans to Bangkok, Cambodia,Vietnam. Maybe we can get together.my email alalife73@hotmail.com
    Alice

#8 Posted: 22/3/2012 - 17:39

• fimarshall

Joined Travelfish
    22nd March, 2012

Hi Guys

I'm thinking of hitting SE Asia from September/October onwards. This is my first time travelling, not really sure where to start to be honest! Just know that I want to see Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand. It would be really cool to meet up with people there.
    I'm 23 from Melbourne Oz. I'm looking to chill out for a few months, see all the sights and meet lots of new people!
    Say hi and add me on facebook.com/fionamarshall

#9 Posted: 22/3/2012 - 22:56

• drew21

Joined Travelfish
    31st March, 2012
    Location Australia

hi im a 21 year old male from Perth oz looking to travel around Thailand and Laos for a month before i head over to europe. This is going to be my first trip alone and would love to meet up with some people on the way. Im wanting to travel to thailand first and then make my way through Laos to Vang Vieng.
    if your interested send me and email on ajg.90.ag@gmail.com

#10 Posted: 31/3/2012 - 22:32

• Advertisement

• LondonHoney-

Joined Travelfish
    14th February, 2012

Hi Guys,

Im finally all booked and ready to go !!!! Eeeeeek exciting times!!!! Ill be arriving in BKK on the 26th Nov and have 3 nights booked at Nap Place ( just off Kho San Rd )

No set plans ( other than having a great time!! lol ) but was thinking spending a few days exploring BKK before heading down South ( hopefully catch a Full Moon - doubt it'll be the Nov one as its on the 28th ) then heading up Northern Thailand before looping through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam to make my way back to BKK for my return flight in March ( I feel sad about this already and Im not event there yet !!!! lol )

As I said no set plans so totally open to sugggestion and ideas - gotta be flexible to be able to have the best time right?"?!

Add me on facebook/LisaCrundwell and say hi.

Hopefully catch ya'll for a beer or 7 on a sunkissed beach soon !!! x x x

#11 Posted: 11/4/2012 - 07:57

• Sunshin

Joined Travelfish
    23rd August, 2012

Hi Guys,

I'm a 25 year old from India and I'm also looking for someone to travel with around South East Asia. I'm hoping to visit Thailand, Cambodia and maybe Malaysia.

Will be heading out there mid October for the Full Moon parties!

Get in touch if you're interested,

ba.suhas@gmail.com

I really don't want to head out there alone!

#12 Posted: 23/8/2012 - 14:43

• crobb

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

Hi All!

I'm a 25/M traveling solo from the US to Bankok Sept 9 on a one-way flight. I plan to spend a couple of weeks in Bangkok before heading North for a month of so, and then making it South to the islands. I hope to volunteer a lot of the trip, & have been in contact with a few Animal Shelters, WOOF farms, etc. I plan to spend a few months in Thailand, and then do the Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam circuit, but don't have anything planned or routed. I would love to meet up in Bangkok, or anywhere else along the way. My e-mail is coreyrobbins at gmail.com or my Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/corey.robbins.9210

Cheers,
    Corey

#13 Posted: 27/8/2012 - 13:58

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

I'll be in Thailand & Malaysia from Jan - March 2013 if anyone is interested in meeting up.

#14 Posted: 27/8/2012 - 23:57

• iPao

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2012

Hi Lisa and Others :)
    I'm 33/f from sountern of Thailand and planing to Laos this Nov. (about 7-10 days). I'm looking for a travel companions to join me a trip, right! I mean sharing a room and any others like transportation, etc. ;)
    Well, my plan is leaving from Hatyai by plan to Bangkok and fly to Chiangrai the sameday. I'll leave to Laos the next day at ChiangKhong border by a slowboat (spend 2 days in the boat and stay over night at Pakbeng). Stay in Luang Prabang 2 nights, Vang Vieng 1 nigh, Vieng Chan 1 night and leave to Thailand at NongKhai border. I'm thinking about stay in Udonthani 1 night or taking a night bus or train direct to Bangkok on that day... Well, the plans can be flexible.......
    If anyone interested to join me the trip, leave me a message at riveryone@hotmail.com or my facebook http://www.facebook.com/pao.wilasinee?ref=tn_tnmn
    Nice day ppl :)
    Ps. Im not English native speaker, sorry if I make any mistakes or say something wrong.

#15 Posted: 9/9/2012 - 07:31

• altmtl

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth

Ipao : Do you live in Hat Yai? Sent you a friend request. - Jim

#16 Posted: 9/9/2012 - 09:53

• iPao

Joined Travelfish
    9th September, 2012

Hi Jim, yes I do and accepted it already! -Pao

#17 Posted: 9/9/2012 - 11:05

• frangipanis-
    urf

Joined Travelfish
    16th July, 2012

Hi All,
    I'm a 26F from Australia considering beach/island hopping in Thailand for the last week&half of December 2012 before heading on a 6 week version of Travelfish's suggested itinerary for Thailand>Laos>Cambodia>Vietnam (www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/thailand-indochina-tour1) from 1 January to mid February 2013. (very short trip but all the time I can spare unfortunately) Let me know if any of this fits in with anybody else's plans.
    Frangipani

#18 Posted: 30/9/2012 - 00:22

• Conv2012

Joined Travelfish
    30th September, 2012

Hi everyone,
    I'm a 20 year old female from Birmingham, I've just booked up to arrive in BBK on 30th October where I'll be staying just off the Khao San road for the first 3 days. After that, I'm free to go wherever!! I want to be down by Koh Pha Ngan by the 25th ready for the full moon party and then on to Koh Tao to do some scuba diving! This will be my first time travelling solo and i'd love to meet other solo travellers. Lisa, I've requested you as a friend on facebook, so if you're thinking of doing the full moon party in November then give me a shout! :)
    Jade x

#19 Posted: 30/9/2012 - 11:14

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

24 M from Canada doing a very similar trip, start in Nov in Thailand. See some sights and take it easy then do a few weeks volunteering in north Thailand then over to Laos, down to Cambodia and up the coast of Vietnam finishing in the end of Feb.

Send me a PM if you would like to compare any ideas of things to do etc and approximate times at each location.

#20 Posted: 30/9/2012 - 23:10

• dragon_at

Joined Travelfish
    15th September, 2012

Hey everbody!
    My name is Chris. I will arrive in bangkok to do a backpack tour in Thailand on Oct 25.
    I would like to meet some of you:)

Good tip:
    Enable your private messages ;)

Yours,
    Chris

#21 Posted: 1/10/2012 - 13:54

• stellix

Joined Travelfish
    7th October, 2012
    Location Malaysia

anyone would like to join me in chiang mai, 28th nov for yi peng festival?
    drop me a message :)

#22 Posted: 7/10/2012 - 07:33

• altmtl

Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth

Although I've been lucky enough to sublet my apt. I still haven't booked my flight as prices are a little high at the moment... for the date I want to leave anyway. Jan. 1st, 2nd, 3rd at the latest - Can return no later than April 4th.

I 've added southern Cambodia to my list.

Lisa, just followed you on twitter :)

#23 Posted: 7/10/2012 - 09:37

• amazed

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2012

Hi,

I am planning SEA from 30th Nov to 15th Dec...let me know if we can meet there. I am 29/M/Indian and good fun to be drinking and doing crazy things with...email me on chirag1983 (at the rate of) gmail (dot) com

#24 Posted: 15/10/2012 - 12:38

• Retroscan

Joined Travelfish
    30th October, 2012

Hi
    I'm visiting Thailand between 28 th Dec n Jan12th.. Let me know if you wanna join in as a single or a group. Renting a house there so accommodation won't be an issue n will be free for anyone joining me.. But not more than 4 ppl as the house will be a 3 room property.

T.C
    Salman

#25 Posted: 30/10/2012 - 21:09

• sumit_kumar

Joined Travelfish
    1st November, 2012

i want to plan a trip from india to london, uk, america and want to see music festivals there. can anyone suggest me that how should i plan.

music festival india

#26 Posted: 1/11/2012 - 05:13

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
32 female from London is looking for travel buddies from 19 March - 6 w Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia ... By borges on 9 Jan 2011 6 2728 17 Jan 2011
22 Female Chiang Rai 2012-2013 ... By Kmoy on 22 Oct 2012 2 759 30 Oct 2012
Female 29, Cam Feb-March, then Vietnam and Laos ... By Memona on 30 Jan 2013 1 671 4 Mar 2013
VIETNAM/CAMBODIA - FEB/MARCH 2013 ... By goblin6 on 3 Nov 2012 1 945 3 Dec 2012
27 y/o female heading from Northern Thailand thru Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Southern Thailand ... By starseed on 4 Mar 2011 10 3419 25 Apr 2011
23yo female, Thailand/Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam Feb-Apr 2014 ... By channahnas on 9 Jan 2014 2 1223 12 Jan 2014
26 Aussie female traveling Vietnam , Laos , Cambodia, Thailand from dec 1st ... By Kimpeachow on 16 Nov 2012 6 1484 26 Nov 2012
solo female traveler in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam May 26-Aug ... By Heathermenz on 5 May 2011 7 3892 8 May 2012
33 y/o female travelling to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia May-July ... By Masser on 9 May 2011 3 3383 8 May 2012
22 Female. Thailand/Laos/Vietnam/Cambodia. 12th June - August ... By bharrison32 on 14 May 2014 0 614 14 May 2014