Companions forum

Travel Buddy Thailand July12

• lilymissfun

Joined Travelfish
    20th February, 2012

I will be 30 in June and plan to spend upto 3 weeks in Thailand celebrating.

I want to spend a week working at the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai then the following 2 weeks doing whatever takes my fancy. I can travel alone but like to share the experience if I can find a like minded person.

I plan to travel at the end of June/beginning of July although may have to change those dates if i decide to go to the Full Moon Party.

I will be booking at the end of March. Contact me if you fancy chatting about this some more.

#1 Posted: 20/2/2012 - 12:16

• Advertisement

• rsaf

Joined Travelfish
    25th December, 2011

Hi,

I'm from Singapore, travelling with friends. Total will be three persons, two girls and one guy. All of us will turn 30 this year too! We will be in Koh Samui and Koh Phangan from 1st July to 6th July. Planned to go the Full Moon party on 3rd July at Koh Phangan and maybe some diving during our stay.
    If you don't mind, we can plan to meet and know each other too. Hopefully you will attend the Full Moon party, it will be fun.

Cheers.

#2 Posted: 12/3/2012 - 13:03

• lilymissfun

Joined Travelfish
    20th February, 2012

Hi
    I will be in Chiang Mai for the first week of July but will then be heading to Phuket then Bangkok if you were thinking of heading that way.

#3 Posted: 12/3/2012 - 14:49

• rsaf

Joined Travelfish
    25th December, 2011

Hi

Then we won't be able to meet up, as I have already made my travel arrangements for Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Sorry about that.
    Advance Happy 30th Birthday to you.

#4 Posted: 12/3/2012 - 15:32

• lilymissfun

Joined Travelfish
    20th February, 2012

Hi all
    I have finally booked my flights and will be flying to Chiang Mai on 29th June. I will be in Chiang Mai until 12th July, then Phuket until 16th July then Bangkok until I fly home on 20th July.
    If anyone fancies meeting up at any point or keeping me company for the whole trip, let me know.

#5 Posted: 18/3/2012 - 07:24

• Eddieb21

Joined Travelfish
    20th June, 2012

Nice! I'll be coming in from the US for the full moon party to celebrate my 30th as well. Arriving in KP on the night before...

#6 Posted: 20/6/2012 - 21:25

• jwalk

Joined Travelfish
    28th June, 2012

Wow, Can I join the 30 club :) only 2 more months before im 31!
    Will be landing in Bangkok on the 10th.. Not certain what I will do then but am thinking to head south to start.

Jenn

#7 Posted: 28/6/2012 - 15:17

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Travel Buddy- Thailand July12 ... By lilymissfun on 25 Mar 2012 9 1105 20 May 2012