Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

F 22, Vietnam/Cambodia/Thailand end of july to Sept

Posted by cajaquiss on 23/2/2012 at 21:27

Hey,

I am going to be traveling this summer and perhaps part of the fall with my female cousin. We are both 22, will have just graduated, and are hoping to meet some other people who are traveling in the same places. We are planning on Japan/China for June and July, and then are going to Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand for August and September. The dates are not set quite yet but that is the rough itinerary. We are into hiking, biking, kayaking, and pretty much anything that involves being outside. That being said, we are huge fans of concluding the days activities with some drinks and new people. If anyone is interested in meeting up just let me know!

#1 cajaquiss has been a member since 23/2/2012. Location: United States. Posts: 8

Posted by mseakins on 6/3/2012 at 04:08

hey - I'm heading over starting in Thailand 29th of May. 22 y-o male from Australia. If you're keen to catch up send me an IM. Im pretty relaxed and open to what I see but really keen to meet new people!

Matt

#2 mseakins has been a member since 1/1/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by cajaquiss on 20/3/2012 at 08:42

How long will you be in Thailand for?

#3 cajaquiss has been a member since 23/2/2012. Location: United States. Posts: 8

Posted by mseakins on 21/3/2012 at 01:30

Hey,
Thailand I'll be there most likely until mid July. Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, HK, China for 5-6 months. Send me a PM and I'll add you on FB or something we can catch up.

#4 mseakins has been a member since 1/1/2012. Posts: 4

Posted by johnoreilly on 21/3/2012 at 17:24

Hi,

I'll be heading over to Bangkok at the beginning of July and then just making my way around as and when I decide. And drinks always sound good!

#5 johnoreilly has been a member since 21/3/2012. Posts: 12

Posted by bnoman on 22/3/2012 at 08:51

I'll be in Siem Reap Aug 2 -7. I might stay in The Siem Reap Hostel. Hope we can meet up!

#6 bnoman has been a member since 10/6/2011. Location: Philippines. Posts: 8
 Website 

Posted by cajaquiss on 24/3/2012 at 14:22

Hey all, so our itinerary has changed. Going to Japan (July 10-27), then South Korea until August 10. Then we'll be in China for about 6 weeks (Beijing, Guilin/yangshuo, and the last few weeks in the yunnan province), going to Vietnam September 25 for about a month, then Cambodia the 23 of October. Staying in Cambodia until November 6, and will be in Thailand for a month, until december 6 or around then. So it looks like I still may get to meet up with some of you guys.

#7 cajaquiss has been a member since 23/2/2012. Location: United States. Posts: 8

Posted by veekay on 26/7/2012 at 07:11

Hi.
I am going to Thailand on 23 and will attend attend a workshop till 27. From 27th August till 06 September i will travel around Thailand-A little Bangkok/Ayunthaya/Sukho-thai/Chian-Rai(Golden Triangle) and Chiang-Mail. I am still flexible and if you have a different program would certainly consider it.
Veekay

#8 veekay has been a member since 20/7/2012. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.