Companions forum

se asia april-aug 26/m

• jonny85

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2011

Hey all! Will be flying to bangkok 2nd week of april,will be doing thailand,laos,cambodia,vietnam and philipenes if i can fit anymore countries in before i head off to oz i will! Easy going lad looking to live the dream,if anyone is looking to hook up along the way get intouch cheers!

#1 Posted: 24/2/2012 - 13:53

• Advertisement

• mseakins

Joined Travelfish
    1st January, 2012

Hey mate,
    I'm heading to do something very similar from May 29th for how ever long it takes me until I get homesick. I'm an Aussie guy 21 pretty relaxed about travel.

Shoot me an IM if you're keen to catch up while you're over there

#2 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 04:04

• jonnymac

Joined Travelfish
    4th November, 2011

Hey guys,

I have pretty much the same game plan. Been to Thailand before and I loved the place. Keen to meet up with some like minded people while over there. Hit me up on facebook if you want to try and organize something. jonathan mactinger is my fbook name.

Cheers,

Jonny Mac

#3 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 13:17

• Ballytich

Joined Travelfish
    30th January, 2012

Hey guys,

Howzit? i pretty much hav the same plan as you, am starting my trip 3rd week of April and be at it until August-ish as well befor headin to Oz, i dont have a set plan as of yet, i keep changing things all the time, so am a bit of a mess, lol, no surprises there!! Am not sure how far planned you guys are, but it be wicked to share your thoughts in terms of routes direction, ideas and stuff!! Was thinkin of doing malaysia first, just coz its in the way and then make my way up into thailand but tht might change...haha!! A bit about me, am easy going, chilled as u can be and like havin a good time, so would love to meet up!

Cheerz,

Ballytich!

#4 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 20:09

• jonny85

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2011

Hi guys,would be cool to meet up! I plan on doing thai islands first then travel north to chang mai,into laos then wherever else after that,i know where i want to go but got no fixed plans so im easy or unorganised as can be lol

#5 Posted: 7/3/2012 - 04:58

• shervin87

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2012

Alright boys,

I'm planning to do the region for six weeks from early June-July and looking to meet up with like minded people along the way, so be cool to meet up for some part of the journey maybe?

I'm a first time solo traveller, 25 from UK pretty chilled and easy going and you lads sound like a good laugh. Maybe creating a group on fb to exchange some ideas? Let me know what you think.

Shervin

#6 Posted: 9/3/2012 - 18:38

• jonny85

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2011

Alright mate! Theres a fb group thats just started i got added this week,southeast asia 2012 join up!

#7 Posted: 10/3/2012 - 05:07

• vianirone7

Joined Travelfish
    12th March, 2012

Hi,I'm going to be arriving in Bangkok on 11th April and plan on doing Cambodia,Vietnam and Laos before hitting the Thai islands, Malaysia and Indonesia. Idon't have much of a firm schedule so would be good to meet others outthere. Feel free to IM me but probably best to contact me on FB, I've asked to join the group.
    Cheers
    Si

#8 Posted: 12/3/2012 - 17:52

• shervin87

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2012

Hey guys, anyone with the link to the fb group? I think ive joined the wrong one!
    Cheers
    Sherv

#9 Posted: 12/3/2012 - 18:05

• vianirone7

Joined Travelfish
    12th March, 2012

#10 Posted: 12/3/2012 - 18:22

• Advertisement

• shervin87

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2012

Cool maybe it is then, Im already in that group!
    I take it you will be way passed Cambodia/Laos and Vietnam by the time I get there around June/July?

Shervin

#11 Posted: 12/3/2012 - 18:28

• vianirone7

Joined Travelfish
    12th March, 2012

Yep, 'fraid so. I'm packing quite a lot into what will be just over three months so need to keep moving. I'll be onto the Thai/Malaysian peninsula by June. Still, be good to meet anyone if they are in the area. Best of luck with your travels Shervin.

#12 Posted: 13/3/2012 - 04:35

• chris2102

Joined Travelfish
    13th March, 2012

Hi All

Im travelling to SE Asia this Saturday until end of May....travelling up through Singapore, Malaysia (for the Grand Prix) into Thailand during April as well as Vietnam and Cambodia/Laos etc

Ive just requested to join the FB group but there were 2 on there so did both.

Anyhow, get in touch if anyone fancies meeting up, either get me on FB chris allen or email me at chrisallen2102@gmail.com

Cheers :-)

#13 Posted: 13/3/2012 - 07:50

• shervin87

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2012

Cheers Si, you too.
    Have a good one!

#14 Posted: 13/3/2012 - 09:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.