Companions forum

Looking for travel partner now...Vietnam/Philippines/Chiang Mai (Songkran)

• Moonpie

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2012

Hey there, new here so be nice :-)

I'm currently in Siem Reap, Cambodia and looking for travel partner(s)... My current plan is a few weeks in Vietnam, 2-3 weeks in Philippines and then arrive in Chiang Mai in time for Songkran.
    I fly home from BKK in early May, so after Songkran maybe a few weeks in Burma or just chillin' in northern Thailand?
    All plans and schedules are negotiable - prefer to have someone to share all the adventures with...

Me? I'm Danish, male, mid 30'ies, easy going, flexible (aren't all travelers?), have traveled SE before. I do travel on a budget but aim for the level above dorms with shared bathrooms and cold water... I'm not talking 5 star resorts and limos but I do like a hot shower once in a while...

Normally I get along with most people, so age and gender doesn't matter to me - happy traveling :-)

#1 Posted: 28/2/2012 - 02:21

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
travel partner from Bangkok to Chiang Mai or any part along the way! ... By applejy on 26 Nov 2007 4 2224 30 Nov 2007
Travel Partner Vietnam ... By garydeasy on 9 Jan 2012 0 2672 9 Jan 2012
Travel partner in November in Vietnam ... By queanbeyan on 8 Aug 2010 0 2128 8 Aug 2010
Chiang Mai for songkran ... By jackymoon on 5 Apr 2011 4 1658 5 Apr 2011
Getting to Chiang Mai Songkran ... By GhostOfTomJoad on 10 Mar 2013 2 1509 12 Mar 2013
Chiang Mai and around for Songkran next weekend! ... By whiskieman on 6 Apr 2012 4 1270 8 Apr 2012