Companions forum

30/m Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand from 24-APR

• chrisasia20-

Joined Travelfish
    4th March, 2012

Hi,

I am a male European in my early 30s who is going to travel through Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand from 24 April starting in Ho-Chi-Minh-City. From there I'd like to travel the coast up north to Hanoi, Halong Bay. The plan is to visit Angkor Wat at some point after that and to spend a few weeks in Thailand (Bangkok and some nice beaches in the south) until 7 June. It's all still flexible except start and end date.

I would like to see the beauty of the countries I'll travel through, take amazing pictures and eat delicious local food. The plan is to stay in budget to mid-market hotels and to use trains and busses.

Since I am going there alone and everything is better if you share it I am still looking for cool travel mates for the whole trip or also parts of it. Get in touch if you're interested.
    Thanks

#1 Posted: 4/3/2012 - 13:08

• Advertisement

• Abhisek

Joined Travelfish
    29th February, 2012

Hi Chris,

I am planning to travel from India from a similar date to Thailand and Vietnam as of now and my travel plan includes visiting places, eating food, exploring cultures and a bit of water/extreme sports. And of course the trip would most probably be budgeted.

If I do manage to go on similar dates, then we can catch up somewhere and travel together.

Cheers.

#2 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 03:42

• chrisasia20-

Joined Travelfish
    4th March, 2012

Hey there,

that sounds great! Let's have a little chat about it, here's my e-mail address: kenbcn (at) gmail.com

Cheers.

#3 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 04:39

• Abhisek

Joined Travelfish
    29th February, 2012

Mailed.

Cheers!

#4 Posted: 7/3/2012 - 01:58

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.