Companions forum

20/f heading to SEA around mid April

• Caitlinc0a0m

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2012

Hi will anyone be in SEA around mid April to mid May thinking of starting off in either Bangkok and working downwards or Singapore and working up.
    Thanks
    Caitlin

#1 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 04:45

• Advertisement

• jonny85

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2011

Hey,i land in bangkok on the 8th of april looking to head south to the islands for afew weeks then work my way up! Im also solo so would be good to meet up!

#2 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 05:19

• Caitlinc0a0m

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2012

Hey sure! this is my email
    Caitlinc0a0m@yahoo.co.uk

and add me on fb if you have an account
    https://www.facebook.com/caitlinc0a0m

#3 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 06:43

• hant

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2012

Hey I have just sent you a facebook message! I arrive on 9th April in Bangkok I will be staying for a day or two then going to cambodia! Where do you think you'll head?

It didn't ask for much info when I joined but I am 23/f travelling solo through cambodia !

Hannah :)

#4 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 07:25

• jonny85

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2011

Hannah will you be going sightseeing in bangkok? Im also on facebook jr.85@hotmail.co.uk if youd like to get intouch!

#5 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 07:54

• jonnymac

Joined Travelfish
    4th November, 2011

Hey everyone,

I'm also going to be in Thailand at the beginning of April and spending 6 months travelling around SEA. I am arriving on the 10th and flying down to Surat Thani to get the ferry to Koh Phangan. Hit me up on facebook if anyone wants to meet up. jonathan mactinger fbook name. I'm keen to have some fun and travel around. I have been to Thailand before and learned to do fire spinning while there last and want to get some more skills. Keen to teach anyone that wants to learn also. Hit me up.

Cheers,

Jonny Mac

#6 Posted: 6/3/2012 - 13:13

• Caitlinc0a0m

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2012

hey, not sure when exactly I'll be in Bangkok aiming for around the 16/17th thinking of heading to an island first though as I ve heard it gets pretty hot in April
    :)

#7 Posted: 7/3/2012 - 11:31

• gobluegirl

Joined Travelfish
    7th March, 2012

I'll be in Vietnam until early April but then am planning on heading to Cambodia and then Thailand. Would be up for traveling around with anyone who's heading that way around those times.

#8 Posted: 7/3/2012 - 14:05

• Caitlinc0a0m

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2012

Hey Hannah just read your post
    I didnt get a message on fb
    my fb should have the name Caitlin Ann
    I think im gonna head to an island as soon as due to the weather , around mid may I have to be in phuket so if anyones there let me know
    :)

#9 Posted: 7/3/2012 - 16:55

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

Facebook group... see link below :)

#10 Posted: 7/3/2012 - 17:15

• Advertisement

• hant

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2012

Haha I have just sent someone a rli random msg then!
    I would love to go to some Islands but I don't have time I have to move on to Cambodia !

gobluegirl or anyone esle if you are in Cambodia around 11/ 12/13th April it would be great to go sightseeing 2geva!

Han :)

#11 Posted: 8/3/2012 - 04:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
22 y/o solo male from Canada - Heading south from Laos to Indonesia Feb-April ... By alreadythere on 25 Jan 2011 0 1446 25 Jan 2011