Companions forum

20/f heading to SEA living near Essex (UK) if you want to meet up before hand

• Caitlinc0a0m

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2012

Hi , Already posted one before but was wondering if anyone who lives near essex ( Uk) and is going to SEA wants to meet up before hand?
    Thanks
    Caitlin

#1 Posted: 7/3/2012 - 16:17

• Advertisement

• Caitlinc0a0m

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2012

I have no idea what happened to my post :S

#2 Posted: 7/3/2012 - 16:22

• shervin87

Joined Travelfish
    9th March, 2012

I'm going June/July, when are you planning to go?
    Sherv

#3 Posted: 9/3/2012 - 18:29

• Caitlinc0a0m

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2012

hey I'm going mid-april. I wanna catch the songkran festival! ;) I will be there in june/july though- going til august :)
    Caitlin

#4 Posted: 10/3/2012 - 02:52

• beatrix

Joined Travelfish
    8th March, 2012

Hi there! I clicked on your posting because my name is Caitlin too. I don't live in England, I live in Canada though... I will be with two of my friends for two weeks and we will be doing laos then heading to Hanoi in Vietnam to do Halong Bay... I'm looking for a travel buddy because my two friends will leave after two weeks and I want to travel the rest of Vietnam, probably flying back to Canada in the last week of June.

#5 Posted: 10/3/2012 - 16:59

• Caitlinc0a0m

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2012

Hi, sure !
    I'm going to probably be in thailand though as I'm doing some volunteering in phuket in june :)
    my email is caitlinc0a0m@yahoo[dot]co[dot]uk and my fb is facebook[dot]com/caitlinc0a0m
    :)

#6 Posted: 11/3/2012 - 04:30

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
26/F traveling to SE Asia in March. Living in Bay Area, CA if you want to meet up beforehand too! ... By Jess44 on 24 Jan 2012 13 1321 15 Mar 2012