Companions forum

28/m cdn in S.E asia from march 29th to may 1

• OneWorld

Joined Travelfish
    10th March, 2012

hey everyone my names brian and ill be traveling all over asia nothing fixed yet except

new delhi since i fly in and out of that part of india the rest is all open

the places id like to see for sure is

cambodia thailand Singapore malaysia japan china nepal

so if anyone will be in those amazing countries between the dates of march 29 to may 1

and wants to meet up and see the sights let me know

my info: im a canadian male from toronto canada im laid back and open to almost anything lol with in reason hope to hear from you all soon

ps...we can chat abit on face book before hand

safe traveling

#1 Posted: 11/3/2012 - 00:08

• Advertisement

• chris2102

Joined Travelfish
    13th March, 2012

Hi Brian

I fly into Singapore on Sunday 18th March, and heading up to see the Malaysian Grand Prix.....afterwards i will be spending approx 2 months travelling through Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and possibly Laos.

Im a 33 year old male, from England UK and also travelling alone for the first time (both daunting and exciting at the same time).

Get in touch on facebook if you want to chat about possibly meeting up. Im pretty open minded and dont have a definite plan, just a basic route of where im going, the whole idea is to be open to new ideas :-)

Chris Allen

#2 Posted: 13/3/2012 - 07:25

• fel711

Joined Travelfish
    31st March, 2012

Currently is working in Kuala Lumpur, I am happy to meet up backpackers from other country, because i was a backpacker also few months ago. If you fancy to meet up local and explore the local food and places, drop me a message.

By the way, i am Felson, 24. Happy travelling. Cheers...

#3 Posted: 31/3/2012 - 05:58

• tazed

Joined Travelfish
    31st March, 2012

Hey Brian,

I'm 24m from US arriving in BKK on april 5th and will be traveling in thailand, cambodia, phillippines for a month. If you want to meet up, give me your fb address and we can chat

#4 Posted: 31/3/2012 - 22:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.