Companions forum

23/m/us traveling thai. sept/oct

• charlesb171

Joined Travelfish
    27th March, 2012

hey im planning on traveling thailand leaving in september or october im planning on being there for 2 maybe 3 months

#1 Posted: 5/4/2012 - 06:34

• Advertisement

• scoutv

Joined Travelfish
    6th April, 2012

Hey i'm 18 from Boulder, Colorado and taking a gap year next year. I'm just beginning to look into my options for next year, but I will definitely be heading to south east asia for some part of my journey. I haven't set an itinerary yet but would be interested in hearing what you are thinking of doing.

#2 Posted: 6/4/2012 - 22:55

• charlesb171

Joined Travelfish
    27th March, 2012

well me and a buddy are finishing our deployment here in afghan and will be out of the service we both have been to thailand 2 times before working there we actually put up 2 schools there over the past 2 years one in rayong and one in chantaburi and spent a month in ban chan khrem if i spelled it right, doing alot of work with thai marines, but anyways this is more of a stop and smell the roses type of trip with some site seeing and partying thrown in the mix we will probly stay in pattaya for some time, bangkok, rayong city, ban phe, koh samet, chang mai, phuket, ko chang, maybe phi phi we had a blast everytime we went and this will be no different lol more or so put our back to the wind

#3 Posted: 8/4/2012 - 11:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
24 M/Traveling to Manila,PH in Sept ... By Feras on 27 Aug 2011 0 1164 27 Aug 2011
Solo traveling Aug-Sept ... By smithjaco on 2 Jul 2008 1 2368 2 Jul 2008
Solo F 52 Traveling in Indonesia etc from Early Sept, like to hook up. ... By Bootilicious on 19 Aug 2013 0 564 19 Aug 2013