Companions forum

23/M/UK Flying to Bangkok from Heathrow 31st May

• russfraser1-

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2012

Hi folks,

I'm travelling alone to Bangkok on the 31st of May from Heathrow with British Airways.

I have a volunteering placement organised near Phuket for two weeks. I'm planning on spending a few days in Bangkok before getting my onward flight south so looking to see if anyone will be in Bangkok around that time.

After the placement I'm also planning travelling around Thailand/Malaysia ending up in Singapore for the 6th of July for a flight to Austrailia.

If anyone has any similar plans, in Bangkok around that time or leaving London on the same flight let me know.

#1 Posted: 18/4/2012 - 02:18

• Advertisement

• mimi10000

Joined Travelfish
    8th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

Hiya my names Maya, im planning to fly out on the 27th May to Bangkok and travel around Thailand, im looking to meet people whilst out there to hang out with. I see your going to Oz too :) is that to travel or work!? Im actually going there after Thailand too working/holiday visa for a year... email me and maybe we can make a plan to meet somewhere... mayaladva(at)aol(dot)com

#2 Posted: 8/5/2012 - 08:40

• monikaegle

Joined Travelfish
    9th May, 2012

Hey!

i will be flying in to Bangkok from Oslo on the 1st of June, and also would like to meet someone to spend my first days in Thailand :)

I plan to take the trip as it comes, got 5 weeks in Thailand, so gonna travel around some.

Tell me if u wanna meet up there, would be fun to know someone there (well, sorta know, but still!)

greetings,

Monika

#3 Posted: 9/5/2012 - 11:36

• Abhisek

Joined Travelfish
    29th February, 2012

Hi,

I will be traveling in Thailand from the 22nd of June till around the 1st week of July.

If anyone wants to catch or something let me know.

Cheers!

#4 Posted: 10/5/2012 - 05:27

• mimi10000

Joined Travelfish
    8th May, 2012
    Location United Kingdom

hey monika, are you on facebook!?

#5 Posted: 11/5/2012 - 07:55

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Bangkok 31st August ... By JarrodPace on 1 Jul 2011 0 1080 1 Jul 2011
Bangkok 23rd - 31st October ... By geo14 on 18 Oct 2012 0 1350 18 Oct 2012