Companions forum

26/M. Bangkok on 1st May then... -> South Cambodia -> Saigon -> Da Nang -> Hanoi

• bitten

Joined Travelfish
    27th April, 2012

26/M Ireland.

My travel plans for May are roughly:

* 1st - 4th May: Bangkok
    * 4th - 11th: South Cambodia
    * 11th - 16th: Saigon, Vietnam
    * 16th - 22nd: Da Nang region
    * 22nd - 30th: Hanoi & North Vietnam region
    * 30th: Fly to Singapore

If you happen to be in the same area as me at a similar time then I'd love to grab a drink and share travel plans. Also, my plan is to motorcycle from the South of Vietnam to the North of the country on bike, would be interested in doing a leg of the journey with a fellow traveler.

Drop me an email and we can chat a bit more on Facebook or Skype.

bittered gmail dot com

#1 Posted: 27/4/2012 - 21:09

• Advertisement

• Ballytich

Joined Travelfish
    30th January, 2012

Hey there, Ill be in Siemreap on the 7th of May and slowly make my way up tp hanoi, not sure with what transport thou, will have to decide on tht.....whats your email adress??

#2 Posted: 28/4/2012 - 00:23

• bitten

Joined Travelfish
    27th April, 2012

Hey Ballytich — My email is at the bottom of my post above, just put an '@' between bittered and gmail.

Talk soon!

#3 Posted: 28/4/2012 - 03:29

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Saigon to Hanoi - and Saigon to Bangkok ... By drutherford on 17 Jan 2007 1 2301 17 Jan 2007