Companions forum

35/M June 20 - July 20(?) Hanoi to Bangkok

• shutupbecky

Joined Travelfish
    8th May, 2012

Hey Folks,

So my plan is to start in Hanoi and travel south to HCMC. Places I would like to see for sure (probably): Halong Bay, Hoi An, and Hue. Open to checking out other places as well. Travel mostly by train, but would like to include 3-4 days on an Easy Rider tour, that just seems like a lot of fun. After HCMC, Then the bus ride to Siem Reap and Angkor Wat. Then the bus ride to Bangkok. Aiming for 3 weeks in Viet Nam, 1 week in Cambodia, and a few days in Bangkok. Timing is flexible, open to adventures.

Fan of taking photos, eating good food, drinking beer, and running. (If you have ever hashed: bonus points! I hashed once in Laos - AWESOME! Would love to hash in Viet Nam and/or Cambodia.)

#1 Posted: 12/5/2012 - 12:08

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Bangkok - June and July 2006 ... By exacto on 16 Aug 2006 4 4106 8 Aug 2007